Chapter 14: Changes

Start from the beginning

"You liked it?"

"Oh,no. I love it." I teased him a little.

"I know you do. But that was a warmup." I felt his hand to his groin and to my inner thigh. I knew where this was going. I was still a virgin, wait no I'm not. I think my Rouge is the virgin wanting it.

"You ready?" I gave a devilish look that meant yes and he just pushed in. I didn't feel any pain though only the push of his groin inside of me.

He started moving wildly that caused me to through my head back on the pillow. I couldn't breath with his trust. He felt so good, I couldnt control myself.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" I shouted scratching down his shoulders. Leaving scratches all over his body he was healing quickly. I felt him pull my legs up closer to his back. His thrust were more quicker than before.

"Uh! Fuck! Yeah! Uh!" he moaned in my neck trying to kiss my neck. He finally reached my neck and leaving wet kissing down my neck.

Later, he was beginning to get tired. He was breathing really fast, hard, and sexy. He collapsed on top of me. Wow I didn't think he would be this tired. Sassy little demon.

He rolled off to the other side of the bed and was still breathing hard. He touched my body again but this was different. I moaned a little and that made myself come back. I stopped him and pushed him away. I grabbed the covers and covered myself.

I ran out the door trying to find a way out. The outside was colder than winter. It was 20 below 0. There was no sun. Only clouds and darkness.

All their eyes came to me but I just walked as if I was one of them. I walked into an alley and a group of Vampires were following me.

I ran into the deepest part of the woods but they were still following me. I was starting to get frighten. I felt the Rouge inside me get stronger and stronger getting ready to come out.

The Vampire used their speed and surrounded me. They whistled at me like I was a lost puppy.

"Hey baby, where you going?" I didn't answer him. My inside was burning out of control I fell to the ground. I groaned and moaned out loud.

"Oh, someone is in pain."

"Well, we can fix that." They all started giggling and unzipping their pants.

The pain got worse when I started to change. My skin was started to be cover in fur. Long black silky wavy hair. The blanket dropped from my body and revealed my almost fur covered body. My eyes were purple and red. I stood up at the Vampires and they weren't frighten.

"She's a Hybrid Rouge! Well, let's have some fun, boys." He approach me and my powers showed up. Purple flames scared them but didn't back them off.

One jumped on my back but I rolled over so I was on top of him. I started hitting his head and his head was off his stone cold body. The others did the same but I set them on fire. Red purple flams burned them and changed them to solid unmovable stone.

I feel to the ground and a breathed hard. Did I do this? How powerful was I? What did Zach change me into?

I ran out passed the Vampire territory towards the Wolves territory. I saw they were camped around a fire with bodies burning in the flames. Jacob. Sean. Cedric. I didn't see Xavier. I hope he wasn't being burned or was he burned already?

I walked down quietly and I was stopped but a Wolf guardian. I heard his voice in my head.

Who are you and what is your business here?

I am Kita, Princess of the Lycan back, and Daughter of Charlie. The King of the Lycan Pack. He backed off and bowed down to me. He walked with me down to the fire place.

All the wolves were whispering in their heads but I still could hear them. They were saying I was beautiful and what the hell is doing here? I mean, damn, I'm here to send a message.

We final arrived at the fire and there Xavier was standing there with a capish blanket around him.

"My lord, Her Highness Kita is here." Xavier turned and saw me still covered in the blanket. He ran to me and held me in his arms. I didn't want him to let me go.

"Kita, my love, my wife."

"Xavier, there is no time. We have to talk. I know the Vampires are planning a battle between the Wolves and Lycans in revenge of the princes death. Zach's death."