New Life

Author P.O.V

"Uwuuuuwuuu…"A soft cry could be heard from inside an orphanage. The Crying became even louder as an old lady together with a young lady was standing in front of the young boy who had cried just now.

" Stop crying, you little brat!" The old lady slapped the poor boy in the face as the young boy yelped.

"Head Mistress…" The Young lady trailed off.

"GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM, YOU BRAT!" The headmistress shouted as the poor boy scurried off to his room and continued wailing.

<In the Kingdom of the Devil King>

"Your Highness." A flat voice could be heard as the young man responsible for the voice was kneeling in front of a person sitting on a thrown that has red comfortable cushions with golden rimmed material.

"Speak." The person sitting on the throne said with a deep and melodious voice that could attract its prey with ease.

"Your Highness, Aku and I had suggested something that Your Highness would be very pleased of." A dirty blonde hair girl with a blue bow said with a charming voice.

"Oh? Entertain me, Elizaleen Natalie Rerika." The 'Your Highness' said with a serious yet amused tone.

Elizaleen hold out a magic crystal ball and on the surface of it was the young boy who has been slapped by the headmistress and is still currently wailing.

"Oh my, such a cute little kid yet no one really cares for him." The King said sadly as he frowned.

"That is why, your highness, we would recommend you to take in the child. The child is currently in an orphanage and he has no parents. He wants a father figure and you want a male kid to try out the clothes you bought. Isn't that killing two birds with one stone?"Aku explained as The King stood up and smirked.

"Well then, what is there more to say, we should get going and take this cute little kid now." The King said as he walked towards the two huge doors with his two followers,they didn't need human forms as humans know of their existences.

<>Time Skip at the Orphanage<>

The little boy have been crying for who knows how long,his throat feels parched from all the crying as he lay on his bed.

He wanted to get out of here.Have a father.

Because of all the abuse from the headmistress, the young boy have a fear of females.

"UwuuuUwuu.."The young boy cried softly again as he tries to wipe the cold tears falling down from his eyes.

"I want a Papa.."The Young boy cried and softly whispered.

"Aqdas want a Papa,a Papa who will wuv Aqdas..."Despite the boy being six years old,his speech isn't so perfect since he got no teaching about speeches.

At that moment,Aqdas heard his door open,followed by the headmistress's voice, "COME OUT,AQDAS."

Aqdas jumped before walking outside of his bedroom and saw a handsome male with black sclera and white Iris with silver hair,black earrings and devil horns.

Another very scary male, with black and purple devil horns,the same silver hair as well as his light purple Iris.They were also accompanied by a very beautiful girl,she doesn't have horns but she was wearing a battle gown with a blue bow on top of her dirty blonde hair,she also had sky grey eyes.

Aqdas knew they were devils but he doesn't care.

Other kids were also looking up to the three adults.Aqdas is probably the most excited one as he looked at the king.