[Chapter 1]

Beomgyu's POV

It's an ordinary school day, like any other. Mornings are usually the worst, I always see noisy group of friends and cringy couples.

I see an annoying girl running towards me while smiling widely and waving her hands like there's no tomorrow

???: Heeeeey!!!!

That's Ji Eun, my neighbor and my good friend since we were children. You know, the kind of friend you'd never see yourself making today, but its just kinda works out because you've known each other for so long? We used to walk to school together

But when we were around highschool, she starts to oversleep more and more frequently.

However, I just sigh and idle Infront of the crosswalk and let Ji Eun catch up to me.

Ji Eun: ...haahh...haahh...I overslept again! Sorry if I kept you waiting, Mr. Choi!

Beomgyu: I didn't even have a plan to walk to school with you.

Ji Eun: Eh! Meanie!

Beomgyu: Why are you always oversleeping?

Ji Eun: Um, it's because the problem of my alarm clock and I always stay up late.

Beomgyu: Haish, just sleep early you idiot.

Ji Eun: Oooh. Beomgyu is worried about me!

Beomgyu: Worried? I don't even care about you.

Ji Eun: Ehhhh!! Meanie!

Beomgyu: Nevermind, nevermind. Stop talking, people might think we are a couple *walks away*

Ji Eun: ...what's wrong with that?....Hey! Wait up!

Ji Eun chased me and we started walking to school together.

When we reached the school, me and Ji Eun went inside our classroom and sat on our seats, we are deskmates, though.

Ms. Lee(teacher): Mr. Choi and Ms. Ko, will you please go to class A10 and get the materials for arts in the closet?

Ji Eun: Yes!

Ms. Lee: What are you waiting for?

Ji Eun: Oh, sorry! Hehe.

Ji Eun cheerfully stood up and I lazily stood up

We walked out of the classroom, and walked towards the class A10

We both went inside And there's no teachers neither students.

Ji Eun opened the closet, and searched for the materials, I just stand there doing nothing cause i'm lazy...

I slowly closed my eyes, relaxing myself.

Ji Eun: Owowowow!

I quickly opened my eyes as I saw Ji Eun immediately sat on the ground with her other hand on her forehead, I saw the materials for arts scattered all around the floor.

Beomgyu: What the hell happened?

Ji Eun: Uh, I was doing something at the top of the shelf and it was really hard for me to look and get because I'm short, and then a big box of crayons fell on my forehead which left a big bump.

Beomgyu: Aish...your so clumsy, AISH! Let me look at it.

I moved her bangs away and saw a big bump.

I can see her face blushing and then I stopped

Beomgyu: I will buy some ice, just wait there.

Ji Eun: Remember? No one is selling ice here in school.

Beomgyu: ...Well...um, so...imma just buy a bottle of cold apple juice, wait for me.

Ji Eun: Alright.

I went out from the classroom and made my way towards the cafeteria and buy a bottle of cold apple juice, I quicken my pace towards the class A10

I went inside and Ji Eun was still in the closet, her hand is still on her forehead.

I grab her waist with my both hands to move her out of the closet of the classroom.

I gave her the bottle of cold apple juice and she place it on her forehead.

Ji Eun: Ah, it feels so good. Thank you so much for buying this apple juice just for me

Beomgyu: It's not for you, it's for your forehead.

Ji Eun: Well, it's just the same hehe~

I rolled my eyes

Ji Eun: You know, this reminds me of our childhood moments.

Beomgyu: ?

Ji Eun: When, I have injuries or something, you always worry about me and blame yourself because of it, and then you take care of me. Anyway, why do you blame yourself even if it's not your fault? Haha...

Beomgyu: Oh, i'm not really blaming myself for that, it's just...I always focuse on the games on my phone that it caused myself to not take care of you, to not look over at you. And...T-that, your like a sibling to me.

Ji Eun: Yes, we always act like we're siblings. But from time to time, when we were around highschool, it's like we're just treating ourselves like just FRIENDS. And we're not usually hanging out anymore.

Beomgyu: To be honest, I missed that moments.

I smiled at her

Ji Eun: Me too!

She cheerfully giggled,

I didn't noticed that she was already drinking the apple juice, I widen my eyes.

Beomgyu: Hey Ji Eun! I bought that Apple juice for your forehead not for you to drink!,

Ji Eun: Ah, sorry! I was really thirsty, hehe

She then cutely smiled again, I forced myself not to smile because of her cuteness...ehem, ehem.