Chapter 1

Allyson's POV

"Not Slytherin please"

"Better be GRYFFINDOR!" The sorting hat announced and the crowd started cheering for me.
"Allyson!"
"Allyson!"
"ALLYSON Wake up!"

I heard my sister shouting my name. I groaned waking up and shifted slightly in my bed.

"Come on wake up or you'll be late for school" My sister Mylie said, clearly annoyed opening my pastel coloured curtains.

"What time is it?" I asked in my sleepy voice fixing my messy bed hair.

"It's almost 7:45" My sister replied before walking out of my room.

"Oh F***k! I'm late Again." I hurriedly dashed to my washroom taking a quick shower to settle my hair. I had long silky hair but they always get greasy if I don't wash them thrice a week. After showering, I changed into my usual tee shirt along with dark jeans and sneakers. I tended to keep my look simple with a little bit of makeup which consisted of tiniest bit of mascara and my favourite cherry lip tint along with a bit of highlighter to highlight my cheekbones.

After combing my hair I walked downstairs to set off for school but not before grabbing my favourite egg sandwich from the kitchen and greeting my parents. As I reached outside, I saw my two best friends Anna and Isabelle leaning against their bicycles.

"Hi babes" I greeted them putting on my best smile showing off my dimples which I knew they won't be able to resist as an apology for being late.

"What the Hell Ally? It's the fourth time this week that you woke up late!" Anna scolded me scrunching her face trying to show me her angry face.

"And what's the excuse this time, huh? Met your prince charming in your dream?" Isabelle demanded putting her hands on her hips.

"I'm sorry girls you know I slept late. And no I didn't meet him, just again dreamt of getting sorted into Gryffindor. You guys won't understand since you're not a Potter head. Anyways, shall we get going now?" I asked already cycling my bicycle to get them moving on too.

After ten minutes of riding our bicycles, we reached Riverview High school. We reached just in time as the bell rung and the students started going to their respective classrooms. We parted ways since we had different classes after taking books from our lockers.

I reached my first class which unfortunately was physics and turned out we had a surprise quiz. Great.... Mr Toby handed us our quiz sheets and I got started on it.

It took me forty minutes to complete the quiz which fortunately wasn't that hard. Although I've been failing in Physics from the start of the year, I think I did good in the surprise quiz.

In the next class, I got reunited with my besties which was Maths. I was solving a Trigonometry problem when I rudely got interrupted by a paper thrown my way. I looked in the direction from where the paper was thrown. I groaned when I saw who threw the paper. Oh God not again... It was Areesh Cobman. The typical fuck boy of our school. I hated him with every fiber in me. Unfortunately, he couldn't get the hint. He claimed to like me though I knew he only wanted to get into my pants.

"Party at my place tonight.
I'll wait for you, Baby♡"

The paper read. He knew I hated him still he continued on courting me. I looked back at him and faked a smile nodding. I knew if I refuse he'll just annoy the shit out of me until I agree on coming to his party so I just did what I thought would prevent him from creating a scene in the middle of our maths class.

"He's still after you?" Isabelle asked. I turned towards her and nodded with a pissed off expression.

"Such a hoe" she said chuckling.

"What a dickhead" Anna said joining her and chuckled.

"Guys please! I'm not in the mood" I yelled returning back to my Trigonometry problem which I couldn't solve since I got distracted.

"I'm sorry Ally. I was just trying to make you laugh" Isabelle apologised.

"Yes babe, Belle and I were just uplifting your mood. What are you getting hyped up on?"Anna asked me raising her eyebrows.

"I know you guys were trying to cheer me up, it's just that I hate Areesh so much but he can't leave me on my own. Also I'm not able to solve this damn problem. And these cramps I'm having! I guess you could say my mood swings are affecting me here." I replied.

"Oh so you're on your periods!" Isabelle cheerily said and I'm sure now the whole class knows this including the perverted dickhead.

"Hush! you're so loud" I whispered putting a finger on my lips indicating her to speak lowly.

"Oh sorry!" She apologised looking at me with her puppy eyes. I nodded and smiled at her.

"Triiing!!!" The bell rang indicating the end of Maths class. Next, we had my favourite period. Music class. Well, it wasn't only my favourite class but also Isabelle's because we've been singing since we were seven and in our mind we are the upcoming pop singers.

Music is something that brings me peace whether I'm listening to it or singing my heart out. It does magic when I'm upset and it cures my heart acting as a medicine whenever I'm feeling low.

"I hope he is present today" Anna said blushing and fixing her hair as we were nearing our Music class. Oh I forgot to mention, Anna is also fond of Music class not because she loves singing but because she has a crush on her music partner. Finn O'Conners is one of the handsome hunks of our school. A shy, good-looking and sweet gentleman. Anna has been crushing on him for a couple of months now. She doesn't like singing, though she sings trying to impress Finn with her voice.

Music class went great as Isabelle and I performed a duet which impressed Sir Lawrence. Meanwhile, Anna and Finn were busy in their own little world staring at each other singing together and blushing after complimenting one another.

It was already recess when we entered girls washroom to fix our hair and makeup. I was applying on my lip tint when I heard the ting sound of a text coming on someone's phone. I looked to my side and saw Isabelle typing a text on her phone. I immediately understood who she was texting to when I saw the redness of her cheeks and the gorgeous smile on her face. She was texting her boyfriend, Justin Rockford who was currently in Brazil for his upcoming Album. He was three years older than her but loved her with all of his heart. They'd known each other for four years now and started dating two years after knowing each other.

"Is lover boy proposing you?" I teased Isabelle seeing the wide smile on her face.

"What? No no we're still too young for marriage. I'm happy because he's coming back tonight. Can't wait to see him I miss him. He misses me too, my poor baby." Isabelle happily replied blushing.

"Awww you guys are so cute. I'mma break my uwu machine. I wish Finn and I could also be together." Anna said dreamily.

Yeah my best friends...I couldn't relate to them since I didn't have a crush. I did have a few celebrity crushes but they weren't people who'd like to date me so it was pointless.

The whole day went fine with two assignments which were due the next week so I didn't have to worry. I obviously wasn't going to Areesh's party so when Isabelle dropped me off home before going to pick up Justin from the airport I couldn't help but sigh happily. I quickly ate my dinner which was Alfredo pasta and changed into my pj's snuggling up to my sheets and dozzing off to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!
Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Love, Amber♡