#3 The Date

(( so sorry for being offline. Because i was so lazy....))

I looked up my phone and saw a message from Bbh.

"I'm getting ready to drive off."

Wait, AM I GETTING LATE FOR THE DATE?!

I looked at the time of the message. 7:36 am, and it's 10:16 now. Oh SHOOT, IN 14 MINUTES I NEED TO BE THERE!

Skeppy's POV:

I ran to my bathroom and started to brush my teeth. After that I slipped and hit my head.

"ouch ouch ouch"

I was lying on the floor and couldn't get up because of the pain. But 2 Minutes later I stood up and tried to get to the bedroom.

I looked for some clean clothes.

"Hmmm what should I wear?"

I pointed out at a hoodie and a jeans.

"no no no, that is too normal."

I looked for something elegant.

"noooo. He wont recognize me in this,

maybe something like... Sexy? Uhh, I don't know."

I looked and looked and then gave up.

" YOU KNOW WHAT, I'LL JUST CHOOSE SOMETHING WITH EYES CLOSED!"

And I did it.

I pulled out a black shirt with buttons in it. And black normal trousers.

As I opened my eyes I was kinda suprised, because I chose better clothes when my eyes were closed.

So I put them on and ran outside to my car. (idk if Skeppy has a car, but in my fanfiction he definetely has a car)

I looked at the time, it was 10:21. I didn't exactly know where we should meet, but I know the name of the place. It was Chillies. Uh, weird name but ok.

I wrote down the name on Google Maps. It was kinda far away, but what should I do about it.

10 Minutes later I was still driving. I was kinda nervous to see Bbh for the first time in real life. I mean, I know what he looks like, we texted and called eachother. But I was so nervous.

As I arrived I saw a nice restaurant called... Uhh, I don't remember the name.

"Hi welcome to Chillies" said a man

"Oh, hi, yes thankyou." I said awkwardly and continued walking slowly into the restaurant.

As I walked in I saw a lot tables being full of people. But there was one table that wasn't full. I can imagine who that is.

Bbh's POV:

God dammit wheres Zak (Skeppy)? It's been 14 Minutes. Oh my goodness is it really 14...

I felt cold arms that wrapped around me.

"Zak? Is that you?" I asked

"No, it's Patrick" said a laughing voice.

I turned around and saw Skeppy.

"Oh my goodness don't scare me like that ever again." I wanted to stay serious, but a laugh broke out.

He sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry for being late" he apologized.

"It's fine, you don't need to"

An assistant came and asked what we wanted to drink and eat. We both chose something and waited. At the time as we waited, we spoke about life.

"So, how are you?" I asked

He answered right away "I'm fine. I hit my head today, but I'm still fine."

"Oh, so your head is doing ok right now?"

"ye, don't worry about it."

The conversation was kinda awkward, but I was happy that we met.

"You want to come to my house after this?" said Skeppy

I said "Sure. Why not?"

After the great food we went to Skeppy. If you are asking what we did there? We just watched movies and ate popcorn. Nothing more. Or....

Are you sure about that bbh?

((I'm so lazy and sad right now. So I am actually not in the mood to write something. But here. What do you guy's want next time? Should I write a smut scene? Better not. But whatever. cya next time))