Fights

It was late at night when Zoe first called my phone, I was in the shower and couldn't answer at the time. Half an hour later when I checked my phone. There were 35 missed calls and 5 messages from Zoe. I read through the messages.

"Y/n, please for the love of God answer your phone!!!"

"Y/n!!! Connor and my parents are fighting!"

"Connor has resorted to throwing things!!!"

"PLEASE answer your phone! I can't stand the screaming!"

"Y/n please come here and calm down your insane boyfriend who unfortunately happens to be my brother!"

I immediately test Zoe back.

"I'm so sorry, I was in the shower, I'll be there in 5!"

I run downstairs and bolt out the door to the Murphy house. I can hear screaming and glass shattering from their yard. I open the door and immediately have to dodge a glass vase thrown by Connor. It's as if Connor wasn't even there, like he wasn't himself. As soon as he realizes that he almost hurt me, his expression softens.

"Y/n?" Connor asks. I start to see tears trickle down his pale face. "Oh my god, did I hurt you? Please tell me I didn't hurt you," Connor says as he rushes over and embraces me in a hug. It's as if his parents just disappeared from his sight and he only saw me. "It's okay Connor, I'm here, it'll all be okay, I won't let them hurt you... Why don't we go up stairs Connor? Away from all the mess."

Connor nods his head as I grab his hand and lead him upstairs to his room. He sits down on his bed and I close his door. "What happened down there Connor?" I ask curious. He wipes away a tear or two and sniffs.

"Larry; Larry happened... And then Cynthia. I came home from school happy, because of you obviously, and Larry thought I was high, he immediately started yelling at me. When I called him Larry that made him and Cynthia furious, they started screaming at me. Cynthia said it was disrespectful to call them by their first names even though they make me want to kill myself every single fucking day of my life. Larry asked me why I couldn't be more like Zoe. He called me worthless, a disappointment, a waste of a life, a failure. That's when I started throwing stuff."

Connor looked broken; hopeless and helpless. All he ever wanted and needed was love, and his own parents can't give that to him. "Oh Connor... What are we gonna do with you," I say making Connor laugh. I look up at him as I squeeze his hand "Don't let them get to you. As soon as we turn 18 and graduate, we're out of this hell hole. No more screaming parents. No more horrible siblings. Just us two... And Evan and Jared."

Connor laughs, "Does Jared HAVE to come?" I look up at him and reply, "Sadly." I lay down next to Connor. "You have the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen on planet Earth, Connor. Icy blue with a brown speck. You're so freakishly attractive. And I love you."

I see him blush a deep rosy color. As we lay next to each other, everything seems to line up in the Universe. Being together feels right. It just feels as if it's meant to be. I love him so much, and I can tell that he loves me back just as much. He's the reason why I am who I am today. He's so brave and he puts up with so much shit.

I can't wait to tell him about the pregnancy.

~~~

TEE HEE HEE!!! I'm BAAAAAAACCKK!!! How was this chapter? Good? Mediocre? Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed it. Should I do a pregnancy chapter? Idk, let me know. HIT ME UP FOR REQUESTS!!!