The Deadly End Part 4

December 29th

Becca

I had been alone in the forest for a long time with this crystal I assumed everyone was dead now, maybe Candice forgot about me or thought I died out here. Maybe I could escape? No, I couldn't be sure it was too risky. 

"Becca!" It was her, that voice, that bitch. 

"Millie," I said looking at her with hate, looking at her with disgust. She looked confused she clearly didn't know, that I knew. It had taken her a whole day to find me no surprise.

"Becca, Candice is coming we have to get out of here!" She said in a panic looking behind her and every which way, I just scuffed. 

"I hope she kills you! You murdered my sister, actually, you know what..." I pulled out my gun and pointed it at her, "maybe I should kill hers, even the playing field." 

It had finally clicked and she looked defeated, "I know what I did was wrong, and yes I probably deserve, so at least promise you'll get out of here somewhere safe before she gets you. Kill me if you want but remember you'll be just as bad as me if you do." 

She lowered the gun, "I suppose you're right I don't want to be as bad as you, I did like you Millie, and I already know I'm not going to make it through this, but you have a chance you are her sister. She doesn't want to kill you, so take control while you have a chance, if anyone can it's you." She held out the crystal but it disappeared. 

"Thanks for that..." Candice said as the crystal now in her hand turned black and then became a necklace around her neck. I knew Millie or I were about to die maybe both of us.

Candice

"Jeez Becca, at least if you would have shot her, I would have felt better about doing this, but oh well." 

Then I shot her and Millie looked at me with more pain and hate than she ever had. I knew I wasn't going to get her on my side anymore so I had to play one last game with her. "Alright Millie here's the deal you start running and if you can get back to town and touch that street signed where I killed your first girlfriend I'll let you live." She stared at me for a long moment, before replying.

"And if I don't I die right?" She said and I smiled at her nodding as I cocked the gun loading another into the chamber. 

"Yes, so start running." She took off and I let her run, she didn't have a chance anyway I wasn't in a rush to kill her anyway. That pain of loss hadn't even sunk in and that's what I was waiting for.