OC

Name: Nendou Miriki

Age: 16 / 2nd Year

Birthday: November 10

Family: Unnamed Parents
              Nendou Riki (Paternal Cousin)
              Nendou Midori (Paternal Aunt/                 Guardian)

Background: Miriki's parents are Navy Pilots and often travel around the world so she was left in the care of her aunt and cousin. She does get to visit them or they will send her monthly letters and postcards.

-

Appearance: Miriki has short olive hair with green eyes. She is rather on the curvy side with wide hips, ample thighs, a big bust. She doesn't look like her aunt or cousin just because most of her looks are from her mother.

Personality: Miriki is somewhat timid when it comes to other people especially getting flustered if they point out her body, even if it is a compliment. She doesn't hold back when it comes to calling someone out on their problems. She is also worrisome and protective of her friends.

-
Friends: Mera Chisato
               Teruhashi Kokomi
               Yumehara Chiyo
               Nendou Riki
               Kaidou Shun
               Hairo Kineshi

-

Trivia:
-Where as Teruhashi is the #1 cutest girl in school, Miriki is #1 Thiccest girl in school.

(a/n) look up Minori Nakazawa, she is indeed thicc. Not those girls with a slim body and big boobs. Nope, my girl has them hips and the booty too.