Chapter 10

My hopes just fell,
And I can't see,
The reason why,
Why there is blood on my sleeve,
And all this time,
I thought it mine,
But it's not,
It's yours.
-hangnail, Nickelback

We all watched the monitor as he walked towards the clubhouse.

"Tiggy, can I borrow your knife"

Tig didn't even hesitate he just handed it to me, I flipped it over in my hand getting used to the weight.

I knew what I had to do.

"Chucky, ring Phil. Tell him to be with Remo, I want him to be in Remo's class"
Chucky nodded and got straight on the phone.

"What's the plan Emma?"
Jax asked as be made sure his gun was loaded.

"That van out there, that ours?"

"Yea"
Jax replied.

"Juice I want you in the van waiting, we got somewhere quiet I can do my thing?"

"Aye, Oswald won't mind us using his land"

"Ok, I'm gonnae throw this knife into his leg, when he goes down I want Jax, Tig and Chibs to get him in the van and tied up"

"I like your style girl"
Happy said with a menacing grin.

"Let's get going boys"

They followed behind me as I opened the door.
I made eye contact with Conrad for a split second before throwing the knife, he went down on one leg and Jax pistol wiped him so he was out cold. Tig tied his hands and feet up and Chibs helped them get Conrad into the van.

Juice was waiting for us to get in.

Once we got to Oswaldo land we tied him up to a post so he was hanging by his arms, we waited for him to regain consciousness.

"You bitch"
Conrad spat at me but it didn't do anything.

I stepped forward and pulled the knife out of his leg. He screamed in pain as it teared at his skin.

"Your just a whore that will jump on any mans dick if they're nice to you"

I drew the blade slowly across his abdomen, not too deep but deep enough to make him bleed.

I ripped the rest of his shirt off, blood trickled from the cut and bounced in the dirt when it hit the ground.

Chibs stepped forward with a lit cigarette and handed it to me, I took one drag before putting it out on Conrad's chest like he did to me so many times.
He wriggled and kicked his legs as it burnt the flesh, leaving the trademark circle pattern.

"No body will ever love you"
Conrad tried to sound threatening but the pain in his voice weakened him.

I placed the tip of the blade of his sternum and slowly but sharply dragged it down in a line so it sliced his chest and abdomen open, watching the blood pool around his feet on the floor like I had seen so many times myself.

I was going to make Conrad feel as much pain as I had.

Happy handed me a metal pipe, I gripped it in my hands and swung it as hard as I could at Conrad's knee, feeling it shatter from the force of the blow.

I did the same to his other knee, smashing them to bits.
Once his knees had been smashed I turned to his head.
I made sure the blows wouldn't kill him but break bones.

I heard his jaw break and saw his nose shatter, blood was pouring out of his mouth and nose.

I had beaten him bloody like he had done to me and Remo.

He hung from his wrists, blood pouring from every cut and orifice, he was broken and bloody like I had been so many times in my life.

Conrad glared with the one eye that wasn't swollen shit as I walked over to Chibs, I tiptoed up and kissed him, making sure Conrad could see.
China wrapped his arms around my waist and slid his hand in my back pocket and grabbed my ass.
I could feel Conrad's stars burning into the back of my head as I kissed Chibs.

I wanted Conrad to know that he didn't own my body, that I was now in control of my life.

I slid my hands around Chibs' back and grabbed his gun, he looked down at me and winked before I spun on the balls of my feet and fired a round right into the middle of Conrad's head.

His head slumped to the side and the grip on his wrists loosened as he was no longer struggling against them.

The weight that was lifted from my shoulders as I watched the light fade from his eyes.

Finally knowing that he was dead, that he couldn't hurt me or Remo anymore.