Queen

Sitting down as an other was doing my hair, setting it up in different ways before being finished.

She had shown me a braid of family and gave it to me smiling.
"I made two, one is in your hair and here is the one my queen will put in his kings hair."

I thank her, but she just laughed and told me to be careful not to destroy the hair.

Before Kili and Fili came in most sparkling capes and uniforms I ever had seen in my life. Like two walking disco balls that was reflecting every inch of light around them.

"You look fine.." I managed to say, without the disco part. It was hard but I managed it. Something is better not been said.

"You look beautiful as always." They said with one voice, making me smirk. Their smile just god bigger and bigger for every second.

"Shall we?"

I looked over at the woman that had been fixing my hair. She was smiling and gave a slight nodd that she was finished.

Standing up make the two of them gasp, looking down on myself in panic that I had spilled anything on it. Lucky it was clean as ever making me feel little angry at the boys before it hit me the real meaning.

"Shall we?" Extending my arms to them.

"You know if the people don't accept this, you can still stay with us." Said Kili.

"You are a part of this family already. I don't think our father would have anything against it. Even as a queen or not." Ended Fili.

Twins are in some parts scary, but seeing and to hear what the people under the mountain would say is way more scary. If I am to be Queen... Well I am unsure if I could leave this place for home.