》》♡1♡《《

Our session of class 9th was comming to it's end. Our exams of final term were starting from 18th of February.
Every year before the final exams our school use to organize a Science and Art & Craft exhibition.
"Hey guys!! The date of exhibition is out", my best friend Sarjana came shouting, "it's on 5th February!!".
I don't use to make friends easily. I don't use to trust people. But I had a pretty good group of friends who were enough for me.
.
I had 10 close friends who knew everything about me. Pratyush, Diwakar, Sarjana, Anubhaw, Shashwat, Aakash, Kanishka Shailvi, Parul and Chavi.
.
"Hey Ananta! What are you gonna make and with whom?", Sarjana asked me.
"Hmmm..any one interested in Biology? ", I asked.
Everyone was in deep shock as they knew no one can hate Biology the way I do. I am the world's biggest hater of that annoying subject.
"A..are..you...okay...Ananta?", Sarjana asked.
"Hahah...don't be scared. Actually that goblin is actually angry with me and I can't afford her anger at the time of exams. I need marks. So a small try to impress her", I winked.
Actually the reason behind my hatred for Biology is my Biology teacher herself. We, the students,  have given her the nickname, Goblin. I don't know what was my fault in past but she use to hate me a lot. Or may be I think so. Actually she's quite moody. Sometimes she's as sweet as honey but sometimes she's like hitler. But I think Hitler will also get scared from her if he'll meet her.
"Okay so who are in my group?", I asked breaking the quietness.
"But what are you gonna make?", Kanishka asked curiously.
"I am gonna make Pancreatitis ", I said without giving it a second thought.
So after some discussion I chose Kanishka and Parul as my group members.
.
I went home after the departure at 2:30p.m. and called my boyfriend, Lakshya just to tell him about my science exhibition and what am I making. As he was really awesome in Biology and was in another school.
"Okay! 4 p.m. my place", I said and disconnected the call.
My Mom didn't have had any idea about our relationship. She just knew that Lakshya's my friend. Our relationship was really new at that time. We had completed just 5 months with each other.
.
.
At 4 p.m. everyone, my group members and Lakshya, have arrived. We started our project under Lakshya's guidelines.
"Hurry up guys! Exhibition's on 5th February and today's 31st January. The clay needs to be dried", I tried to encourage everyone because our model was actually hard to make. We were making a 3-dimensional model of pancreas with clay!
.
It was the day of exhibition. We found our stall and organised our model there. Just beside me, there was a stall of a student of class 11th. He was late but was lucky too as he arrived just 5 minutes before the chief guests, so he got enough time to arrange his model. He asked me for some help as his group members were more late than him and havn't arrived yet. I don't like to talk to new people or make them friends. But, I could help anyone and so I did.
.
.
Hey guys!! So it was the first chapter which I have written basically to give an introduction about the characters.