chase brother

chase pov

my name is chase and im in love with this fantastic pup name skye. every since i layed eye on her i never feel in love with no other then her.

skye pov

im skye i like this pup name chase he saved my life and i feel in love with him  since until a new pup came to town chase brother tommy he was cute but not as cute as chase.

tommy pov

hey im tommy and im chase older brother. i saw skye she was very sweet and nice and most of all really pretty.

no ones pov

one day in adventure bay chase said that his older brother tommy was coming to stay with us for a week. everybody was all like chase has brother i never knew that. they heard a elevator coming up i ran towards to see who it was. an older version of chase came  from the elevator and ran towards chase hugging him and letting him go.

skye pov

i went to see who was coming up the elevator and i saw an older version of  chase and he was quick just like chase and ran towards him giving him a big hug.

chase pov

i said whats up tommy he said just wanting to see my little bro i was all like ok and i intoduce him to the paw patrol this is marshall the fire pup also the clumsy pup rubble the construction pup. rocky the recycling pup. zuma the water pup and i look at skye and heres the only girl pup also as knowm as the flying pup. i started at her beautiful magenta eyes.

tommy pov

wow skye she is like the most wonderful pup i ever saw. i notice chase was acting so weird i notice that he likes skye and i think i like her to. omg i like chase crush skye wow even though i just met her.

authors note: wow chase brother likes skye even though chase likes her too wow these to have the same crush on skye.