Bardock x Kid!Reader

Start from the beginning

"After breakfast we are going to go see Kakarot."

"Who's that?" She looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"My son." She nodded and looked down at her hands.

After the scrambled eggs were done, I served it to (Y/N) who ate it quickly. After breakfast I flew us over to Kakarot's house who was waiting for us with a goofy smile on his face.

"Hiya dad"

"That's Bardock to you son."

"O-oh yea." he said with a nervous laugh, then he noticed (Y/N) and got down to her level.

"Who are you?"

"This is (Y/N) your sister." I said bluntly. Kakarot had a surprised look on his face.

"Wow, I have a little sister now?" He picked her up and spun her around.

"Be careful with her!" I shouted but I heard her giggle, she looked so happy with her big brother, I smiled at that, happy that she is smiling again with her new family.

"Hey dad what are you smiling for?" I looked over and saw (Y/N) smiling while in Kakarot's arms who asked the question. I huffed crossing my arms and turned my head the other way,

 I huffed crossing my arms and turned my head the other way,

"N-nothing, and that's Bardock to you."

He and (Y/N) laughed.

I was training with Kakarot, Vegeta and this Whis person, on Lord Beerus' planet. Vegeta's wife, Bulma, agreed to watch (Y/N) while I was training with the God of Destruction's attendant. (Y/N) didn't want me to go but I promised her that I will return to her after our training was over. As we were fighting I couldn't shake this feeling I have in my gut, something was wrong. All of a sudden Whis' scepter started to glow, and in it we could see Bulma with a panic look on her face.

"Guys you have to come back to Earth NOW!" She yelled.

"Bulma we are in the middle of training, what's more important then that?" My son asked as he scratched his head.

A vein appeared on Bulma's forehead, " FRIEZA IS ALIVE AND ATTACKING US!!! THAT'S WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT YOU IDIOT!!!!!"

My eyes widen as I heard her say that damned tyrant's name.

' I thought he was killed..' Then I remembered that (Y/N) was there, while Frieza was on Earth. My eyes widen at the thought and my eyes narrowed.

"Take me there now!"

Everyone's head turned towards me with a look of shock on their face.

"What are you babbling about?" Vegeta asked with his usual scowl on his face.

" JUST GET ME TO EARTH!!!! MY DAUGHTER IS THERE WITH THAT BASTARD!!!" That seemed to shock everyone including Vegeta. Kakarot looked at me with a serious expression and nodded.