Chapter 9 'Sleepover'

Cean took me to his flat. It was really clean and huge. I was in awe at how much space it had. This what it must be like to grow up wealthy. I felt out of place, and Cean must have sensed it.
'Koy, I know all this is probably overwhelming, but I am still the same Cean. I don't care to brag about my wealth. To me none of this is important,' he waved his hands around the flat. 'What is important especially at this very moment is you.'

He grabbed both my hands, and looked me right in the eyes. I felt as though my heart was about to burst. I tried to look away, but he stopped me.
'Koy, You probably don't remember, but I believe we had met before, but it was back when we were younger. You were out shopping with your mom, but you somehow got lost from her. You came crying to my driver asking if he'd known where your mom was.
I was watching you the whole time in the car. My driver kept asking you what was your mom's name, and what she looked like, etc. But, through hiccuping sobs you kept saying I don't know.
Then out of nowhere your mom showed up; you quickly wiped your face and ran to her. And when your mom asked if you were okay, you did that thing you do when you're trying to hide your true emotions. You look down trying to avoid the other's gaze.
You probably never admitted to your mom that you were scared then. It took me awhile to realize that you were that same boy from back then, or at least I'd like to believe you are.'

I was unsure about Cean's story. I do vaguely remembering getting lost once, but I don't remember the details. I didn't want to disappoint him and say that boy probably was someone else, so I didn't. Like I said I do remember getting lost as a kid, so it could've been me too.
I gave him a hug and with a smile said, 'As long as I am with you; I will never be lost.'

Cean embraced me tightly and whispered, 'I love you, Koy. Is this your first time?' I nodded.
     'I will make sure to be gentle with you then.'

      He then kissed me once again moving his hands down my shirt till they rested on my chest. I felt nervous and excited at the same time. This wasn't like that encounter at the bar. This was better. Still kissing me, he slowly backed us both into his bedroom. There he sat me on the bed removing my shirt. He unbuttoned and removed his shirt as well. He was just as I imagined if not better.

He then climbed on top of me giving me soft nibbles on my neck. I moaned a little. Cean gleamed with desire at my sounds of pleasure. He then began to lick and squeeze my nipples. I felt my penis beginning to erect.

    Cean began to take notice. He began to massage it while still messing with my nipples. It felt so good. He then unbuttoned my pants and removed them till I was completely naked. Cean then positioned his head above my penis, and took the whole of it in his mouth. The sensation was different at first. It didn't feel weird, just unexpected. He then began to suck on it, twirling his tongue around it moving his mouth up and down. I arched my back from the pleasure. I wanted to cum right there, but I held off.

   Cean soon flipped me over till I was on me knees. He bent my body down till he had a good view of my hole. I felt something wet around it, and realized it was Cean's tongue. I muffled a moan into the pillow. Cean came up, and whispered into my ear that he was going to finger my ass. I nodded, and he kissed me before he licked and inserted not one, but two fingers inside me. He moved his fingers around making me make noises I didn't think were possible.

   Cean removed his fingers. I sat up, and helped him removed his pants. He was already hard. I grasped his penis lightly moving his foreskin up and down. He moaned. Then I began licking his tip swirling my tongue around it before I began to fully suck him. He tasted so good. I pulled my mouth away leaving a strand of saliva connecting from my mouth to his tip.

     He pushed me back on the bed lifting my legs in the air, 'Are you ready for this? If I start to hurt you, let me know.'
     I told him I was okay, and I will let him know if he was really hurting me. Cean grabbed a condom and placed it on his penis. He made sure to use lubricant before he slowly pushed himself inside me. I felt a sense of both pain and pleasure while he thrusted deeper and faster inside me. I held onto him kissing him while he kept on at it. After a few moments on my back, he pulled me till I was sitting on top of him. I slowly began to grind my ass up and down on his hard member. He let out moans of pleasure. I bent down and kissed him before he asked me to get on my knees. I complied and bent over while he placed himself inside me from behind. He thrusted hard into me pushing me down into the bed. He held onto my hand while he kept going. He breathed heavily into the back of my neck before he began to suckle on it lightly. It felt so good. I felt myself wanting cum, so much.

     Cean sensed my urge and turned me over, so I could help myself cum. Cean was nearing to finishing. He gave a few more hard thrusts before he came. I had finished about around the same time. Cean then collapsed on top of me letting out a sigh of relief. I wrapped my arms around him; I couldn't believe someone like him loved me. I soon closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.