Naga!Vincent x Satyr!Reader x Succubus!Mahogany (Part 2)

=No One's POV=

As days passes, Vincent, Mahogany and (Y/N) were becoming close friends... Like VERY close friends. Spring -a.k.a Mating Season- was coming quickly and both the Satyress and the Naga could feel it. They were getting hot and excited just by being close to each other. Mahogany wasn't very touched by it as she is ALWAYS in heat...

Today was a sunny and warm day, Vincent's favourite type of day as he could warm up outside for once, especially after winter. He was laying on a rock outside, letting the sun rays warm up his cold scales. (Y/N) walked up to him and sat down beside the rock, Mahogany soon joining them from the sky. As annoying as she was, she decided to land on Vincent's tail and sit on it.

=Vincent's POV=

I was laying peacefully on my favourite sunbathing rock as (Y/N) joined me, sitting down next to my rock as to not disturb me. My eyes were closed as I relaxed and enjoyed the warmth of the sun after a long and rough winter. I hate winter... It's always cold and snowy outside... I listened to my surroundings until I heard some wings flapping coming closer to me. I flickered my tongue and smelt the scent of Mahogany. She landed on my tail and sat on it. I groaned as she was hiding the sun with her big butt "Mahogany get off you're hiding the sun..." she sighed "Oh don't be a baby, it's not like I'm hiding all your body!" I smirked then opened my eyes and looked at her "With your fat ass you're hiding the whole forest~" she blushed angrily and slapped my shoulder "YOU FUCKER!!!" she stood up angrily and walked away, swaying her hips as I laughed out loud. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and finished the flower crown she was making before putting it on my head making me blush "T-Thank you..." she smiled in reply "You're welcome my KING~" I smirked and sat up, curling my tail around her "Mmh you know who's your superior, that's good~" she blushed and looked away.

=Y/N's POV=

A thousand thoughts were rushing through my brain at the same time. The feeling of his tail around my particularly sensitive body, his deep and husky voice whispering such things in my ear... Gosh, I already loved him -not that I would say that out loud- but now with mating season hitting us both hard with hormones, I felt like I was dying inside. I needed him more than ever. I needed him inside ME! I bit my lip as I felt him get closer to me and looked up at him. I let out a startled squeak as our faces were inches from each other, noses touching "V-Vincent what are you-" he cut me out with a gentle lick on my nose "Mmh... Sorry you just smell.... Heavenly~" he purred out making me blush even more if that was even possible. Our intimate moment was interrupted by a groan from our succubi friend "Will you two fuck already?! I'm sure I could feel the horny from the other side of the forest!". Vincent and I shared a wide-eyed look before staring back at Mahogany "U-Um... I-I..." I didn't know what to say really. We got spotted and that made me a flustering mess. I mean, she's a succubus so OF COURSE she would notice, no, feel these kinds of things but still!

Vincent shifted next to me and I looked up -damn the fucker is tall- at him. He looked back down at me and shyly asked "W-Well do... Do you want to or-...?" he trailed off. My eyes widened and I was at a loss for words. I didn't trust my voice so I simply nodded. He seemed surprised for a split second but then he made the hugest smirk I have ever seen on his face before picking me up in his coils and rushing to his small cave. I could hear Mahogany chuckle on the way and god I just KNOW she'll spy on us... Not like I care, it was natural and she was used to seeing things like that with her..... job? nature? Whatever she probably saw a ton of people fuck. And I'm pretty sure Vincent don't mind either because not even a second after entering his cave did he pin me to the wall to kiss me hungrily. I kissed him back and with a wave of confidence, I pushed my tongue into his mouth. We battled for dominance and of course, he won -stupid snake tongue, that's cheating!-