Shy But Secretly Pervy!Reader x Vincent (Part 1)

~Requested by : XxSoulWhitexX~

~Note~

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
F/C = Favorite Color
POV = Point Of View
etc...

---

=Y/N P.O.V=

My name is (Y/N) and I'm 18 years old. I was walking to school, avoiding everyone's eyes as doing so. I was often bullied because of my shyness. My father abused me for that, luckily my mother was there. As I entered the school I spotted my best friend Jeremy. He was as shy as me but he had the stuttering voice as well. Poor boy was abused badly by his father... Only him he had a boyfriend, Mike. Nobody dare touching him because of that. Mike is the second strongest guy in school.

I ran toward Jeremy while calling his name. Unfortunately for me someone put his foot on the way and I trip and fell on... Oh no... Vincent. He is the most popular boy in school and he is a HUGE perv... I was laying on top of him blushing madly as he was under me smirking

- Well well well look at that~ I know I'm sexy and you want me but don't do these things in front of everyone~
- I d-didn't mean to t-trip on you. S-someone put h-his foot on the way and....

He cut me off by kissing my cheek. He stood up and helped me up as well

-Eh calm down love no need to be this nervous~

He winked at me and walked away. I was standing there, staring at nothing. Suddenly I was pushed against the lockers by Mahogany, the queen bee of the school...

- Hey you bitch get away from my boyfriend !

I stayed silent knowing that I'll be punched harder if I say something...

- If I see you with my boyfriend again I swear I'll beat the shit out of you

She punched me on the stomach and I fell on the ground. She kicked my stomach and walked away. After a while I finally managed to stand up and I walked to my first class.

~Time Skip To Lunch Time ~

I was walking to the cafeteria for lunch. Jeremy had to come home for some reason so I was eating alone. I wasn't hungry at all bevause of Mahogany. My stomach hurted me. I sat at a table alone and tried to eat a little... Vincent sat next to me

- Hey doll~

I stayed silent. I knew Mahogany was watching us so I didn't talked or looked at Vincent.

- Love ? You ok ?

He put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him hesitantly and put a fake smile on my face

- Y-Yeah I'm fine thank y-you !
- You're lying... What's wrong tell me.

His voice was filled with concern. I looked over Mahogany and she put her knife in front of her neck and fake cut it to tell me "You're dead". I stood up

- I-I'm not lying ! I-I have to go bye !

I was about to walk away but he catch my sleve.

- Tell me now... You didn't even eat
- I-I'm not hungry...
- Is Mahogany bothering you...?
- What- How did you...
- Someone filmed her bullying you and send it to me. She's lying we're not together anymore I hate when she bully people... She act like a bitch.
- O-Oh I...

I wasn't even able to finish my sentence that a pair of hot lips connected to mine. My eyes widened as I realised that Vincent was kissing me. I soon kissed back and put my arms around his neck as he put his around my waist.

I could feel Mahogany's death glare but I didn't care. Vincent pulled away and looked at me with his beautiful purple eyes. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

- (Y/N) will you be my girlfriend ?
- I-I... Yes !

I hugged him tightly and he hugged back. I was so happy right now~! I pulled away and Mahogany went toward me

- You bitch I told you to stay away from my boyfriend !!!
- And she did Mahogany. We broke up one week ago remember ? You're not my girlfriend and I'm not your boyfriend. You're just a slut and I hate you so leave her and me alone or you'll know how it feels to be bullied !

Vincent looked very angry. Mahogany stared at him and ran away crying. I looked at Vincent and thanked him. We kissed again and I hugged him tightly.

Part 2 coming soon...