Prologue

A/N:

Name: Xavier Creed

Age: 18

Favorite Music Genres: Classic Rock, Lofi Hip Hop, Lofi Jazz, Vaporwave, French House, Dubstep, Drum N' Bass, Heavy Metal, Punk Rock, and Lofi)

Hair: Short dark brown

Height: 5'10

Eye Color: Green Ocean

Wears glasses

Likes: Parkour, playing guitar (owns both acoustic & electric), cooking, drawing, crafting, guns, armor, and cars.

Italics = Thoughts

Bold = Time/Date/Location

Now, let's begin

Austin Texas, May 28, 2019

As we hear the radio blaring out music from a car, a black 2017 Dodge Demon Challenger, was roaring through the streets as a young man was driving it, as a gift after graduating from high school, was now heading to a friend's house, for the party.

The guy was singing along with the music, and this guy was known as Xavier Creed, a boy that is 18 years old and is ready to start his own life in college and become someone, then become a part of the medical field, because, everybody in his family is composed of doctors, while he enjoys the field of arts (Cooking, crafting, animating, editing, dancing, and material arts) and voice acting.

Xavier: "Black car driving man~ Black car driving man~"

Xavier was making his way out of school since it was his final week, he decides to enjoy the time he has with his friends that have invited him. Before he could continue driving, the lights turned red, and Xavier started to gently brake.

Xavier: *Sigh* "I'm going to miss these final days. The same goes for the teachers, except for some. They were a pain in the ass."

The lights turn green and Xavier guns off, down the road to his friend's house.

____________________________________________________________________________

It's already 11:15, and it is time for Xavier to leave as he says his goodbyes to his friend after they had a great time partying, playing video games, and daring other friends to do things that they might regret in the future.

Xavier: "Well I'm heading home guys see ya tomorrow, I hope."

Pete: "Yeah, and drive safely my friend."

Xavier: "You take care as well."

Xavier waves to the rest of his friends goodbye as he heads back to his car.

Knowing that his parents don't mind him coming late since they know he was honest that he might come late from the party, they him gave till 1:30 in the morning to come home.

It's barely 11:20 p.m., Xavier decides to take the scenic route home, which is a long ride through the forest with the background of the city's sky-high buildings, and a large lake in the middle.

Xavier: "What a beautiful night it is."

Xavier then parks his car on the side of the road, gets off, and sits on the roof as he admires the view from the night skies. He then looks down at the lake that separated the city from the forest.