Part 3 : Hurt

"Yahh!! Why are you here? I thought you went to Myungsoo place?" Ryujin look so shocked when she saw Nina infront of the door.

But Nina doesnt look okay. She looks sad and didnt say anything to her.

"Yahhh!!! I am talking to you.. Why.." Ryujin stop her words after saw Nina still holding something in her hand. She pulled Nina's hand and stop her step. "why didd...that present still with you. Arent that gift for Myungsoo?? Yahhh!!!! Why you didnt answer me!!!" Nina look at Ryujin. She try to hold her feelings but suddenly her tears pouring. She cries on Ryujin shoulder's out loud.

Without saying anything, Ryujin know there is something hurt her the most. She feels hurt by watching Nina crying.

************************************************************************

"I am home."

He felt so lonely today. Everything going upside down. He never thought today gonna be his worse day ever. His news spread all over the media. Without being able to deny it! Lisa using him for her popularity and for her comeback. How can he be so stupid today.

"Oh...Waseooo." that words doesnt seem sincere at all. So, all the member already know everything about that news.

"Hyung... Let me explain it to you guys."

But all of sudden..

"How dare you hurt Nina!!!" Woohyun come towards him and pushed him on the wall. He even clashed the collar of Myungsoo's shirt filled with anger. But Myungsoo just silent without a words. "are you kidding me Myungsoo? Why you didnt say a word!!! Yahhhh!! I am talking to you!!" Woohyun really out of control. But, luckily Sunggyu is there. He pulled Woohyun away and stop what he is doing.

"Woohyunnn comebackk to your sense now!!! Stoppp it!!!" Woohyun just stare at Myungsoo and left him behind.

"Myungsoo... Answer me! Do you really have a relationship with Lisa?" But he still silent . Sunggyu let out his heavy breath. "If you stay silent.. I cant.."

"If i told you the real story.. Would you believe me Hyung? Would you guys believe in me?" that question makes Sunggyu feels weird. "Never mind Hyung... Just forget about it. I want to sleep now." Myungsoo feels like a loser today. Infinite gonna be a hot news tommorow because of his news. What will happen next to Infinite? Inspirit must be frustrated.

"Ninaa... I am sorry for everything babe.. I love you.. And only you." tears can not stop from falling and he feel suck.

************************************************************************

"Oppa.. Can you promise me one thing?"

Myungsoo look at Nina with his eyes full with love. His love for her keep growing day by day. He never sick of falling in love with her. With the same person.

"what if i dont want?" he try to tease her. "auchhhh!!!!" her pinched feels like an ant bite.

"I am serious Oppa." Myungsoo pulled her hand and pulled her to sit on his lap. "okay what is it baby?"

"Promise me that you will not cheat on me. We will get married and have our own babyy... And we grow old together. " she said happily while smile widely to him. Myungsoo feels calm to saw that smile.

"Yahhh oppaaaa... Answeerr me!"
"But you said only one promise? But.. There iss.. One two three.. " he said while counting using his fingers. And its makes Nina pouting. Myungsoo never stop joking around her. Myungsoo laugh loudly by watching her reaction. But then he suddenly stop.

"You are my one and only Nina. And i love you so much. No one can stop me loving youuuu baby.. "