[1] You're an Asshole

Her eyes tried to focus as she ran from the man she knew as the killer. It wasn't her fault that she wasn't prepared to go against him, shes never seen this killer, the other survivors never spoke of him. He seemed familiar but she couldn't place her finger on it.

Her scream echoed loudly as her eyes watched him stab her with his special ability. She ran as he still was chasing her.

His eyes softened as he watched her craw on the ground, It hurt him to hurt female survivors but he did it anyways. She had no time to mend herself when he was chasing her. Y/n glanced up at him as he lowered his knife.

He couldn't think, their positions where familiar. It hit him like a truck,

In his past life before this loop of survivors and killers he almost killed his bestfriend due to his anger issues.

She layed before him with a knife in her leg, She had to fix herself up or she'd be questioned. It was just before he ran off with the others of Legion. She begged him not leave her, He in return called her clingy and said goodbye. He remebered the look on her face vividly, Saddness. He regretted not apologising and saying goodbye.

He realised who he just downed, The last and new survivor was her, Y/n. He couldn't breathe. She was sucked into this infinte loop of survivor's and killers.

"Y/n.. Is it you?"

She looked at the killer strangely.

"What? I mean yeah that's me but how do you..?"

"Its me."

Frank took off his mask, tears streaming down.

Finally standing up due to a perk she brought she watched him closely. blood streamed out her hands that held pressure to the wound that happened to be on her side.

"You're a fucking asshole. A real one."

She hit him roughly on the shoulder,

"You fucking left everyone. Did you even think about what you did to me? I had to tell them I was running with a knife and stabbed myself in the thigh by accident."

His eyes watched her as she was having a meltdown about what happened.

"-and then you fucking disappeared. I thought you died-- your friends died. You left me, alone with no one."

He sighed, his heart breaking for you. He never got to apologize. He glanced up when the tone of your voice started breaking.

"You...You.. I-I cant.

Y/n watches him as she raises her head, Tears falling ever so slowly.

"I went to look for you.. But.. I dont remember coming out of the woods. I can only remember waking up here as the new 'survivor'."

Frank hugged her as she struggled to breathe from crying so much. Frank smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I was going to go back to you. I didn't know when but it was to late when I found to be stuck in this infinte loop. I've wished to see you again to apologize for my mistakes."

Y/n watched him closely, not knowing what to say or think. She watched as he opened his arms and looked at her. She sighed while smiling. She accepted the hug back.

"Just remeber that you're an asshole"

Frank laughed whole heartedly,

"Yeah."