The Challenge Part Two

Recap:

If it was to happen Emmitt would be the most influenced Human in the world- period hands down and all Emmitt has to do is prove his worth...but can he?

NOW

QUANTAY'S P.O.V.

I sat down in a chair as I now knew what I got to do as I stood up "Are you sure you want to do this, they still think you're dead" I turned to face Nicole as I kept my hands behind my back.

"No I got to now...I want my pack back free from Jamel and I got to defeat Tyrone, it's time for him to pay for his sins" I held flames as I knew how this next fight would turn out.

We made our way outside as we transformed but I now gained a mane of lion hair and my fur wasn't touchable as it gave off a misty look as I obtained the aura run.

I began to head towards our destination as I knew a lot of faces would be surprised to see me there alive and well but that didn't matter as I knew I had one objective and that was to put them all in there place.

AT THE MANSION

CYRUS'S P.O.V.

All of their family was here today as they was about to make Jamel our official leader and that meant doing their bidding.

That bad feeling has been gnawing at me for a while now and it pains me to not know what it is since I feel like it's getting closer a bit too close for comfort "You need to calm down, your fear is making me hungry" It was Snake Boy as I was suddenly aggravated by his presence.

"Why does it matter you reptile?" He faked acted like his feelings was hurt as I started to walk off as he followed behind me "Because I know you feel it" I stopped as I turned to see how serious he was as we stood to the side.

"How come they don't sense it?" He looked at everyone then at me as he gave a quick sigh "Maybe they didn't sense it because it's not a threat to them yet" It sounded simple but it couldn't be, a threat to us and not them? Which is a bit odd since we've been helping the town.

'If we're being targeted then it should mean someone we fought in the past is back and packing but who? Who could've became this powerful?' I scrambled my thoughts for someone but I couldn't come up with a name.

I seen Jamel come around the corner as he stared me down as I did the same I didn't like this bastard and he'll never be any alpha of mine especially after he killed- "Stop it your making things worse" Kayla was at our side as Jamel continued his walk into the kitchen with everyone else.

"I've had your back since the day your father brought me in so why is their a sudden change in loyalty?" She gave a exhausted sigh as she looked at me and put both hands on my shoulders "Cyrus I want you to do me a favor and think about what your doing, do you seriously think we can take on Jamel?" I looked at her wide eyed as I shook my head "Yes! I believe that and I know we can" She sighed sadly while looking away from me for a moment.

"When my parents died I wasn't yet in full Training like Quantay was since we're a year apart so I want you to tell me where in your thought process do you think I have a shot if my Older brother didn't!" She growled as I growled back as I let my eyes shine as she backed away "Because you sold him out!" She punched me in the face as her eyes was now red but I didn't move as she continued her combo.

It was a punch to the stomach as I took the hit then two quick punches to the chest as I was pushed back and her last strike to my face I caught as she was shocked "You don't have the strength to lay your hands on me" The dark cloud was starting to float from my feet as I was starting to feel stronger.