A Angel and a Demon

Recap:

And that's what scares me the most a simple solution that became a huge problem and I can only hope that Tyrone's Head is on straight after our conversation and hopefully he's not crazy enough to still face that Monster, Vixen or not but knowing that he'll eventually fight him anyway...will he call him out for a fight?.

NOW

TYRONE'S P.O.V.

I was back at my mansion- training as I was now boxing the punching bag as I was shirtless in shorts sweating hard like there's no tomorrow, ready for my fight against Quantay Vixen.

My pack heard about Quantay and what he's capable of back then when he was just a Original Wolf but now a Dragon too was something else.

I don't care if they fear him now or not just because he became this "Carnage" person I'll still fight him and kill him but there's things I gotta take care of first and it's his family- without them nothing will stand in my way and I love the sound of something being guaranteed.

I stopped boxing the punching bag as I grabbed my towel from off the rack as I wiped my face and my body as I gave out a slight sigh as a smirk came to my face.

'He doesn't have a damn thing on me and when we battle I'll show him his place' I made my way out the training room as I seen everyone doing what they were supposed to as I was heading towards my room upstairs so I can shower.

Once I was up there I felt something- a wave of dizziness as I started to feel lightheaded as my vision went in and out twice as I fell to my knee as it went away as I seen feet- a man as the veins was showing as I looked up to see Quantay Vixen as he stood there looking down on me.

"You look a lot better down there on the ground, I think that's where you belong" I growled as I stood up to face him "My aura has always been stronger than yours!" He looked at me confusingly as he tilted his head to the left.

"If that's true then why haven't you come after me yourself? Try to kill me yourself? It's simple, you can't" I growled as I swung a hard right at his head as he blacked easily and effortlessly with his left as he shoved me into the wall.

"You think you can beat me on that level? Tyrone? I'm a lot stronger now and if you think your gonna beat me using wolf strength I advise that you think again" I came at him as he was dodging me like crazy as I growled at him as he kept smirking at me.

"You're not all that Quantay Vixen!" I faked him with a left as I caught him in the jaw with a hard right punch as he stumbled back as I started to smirk but he started to turn around and face me slowly as I started to feel something within me that I only felt with my father.

His eyes became a blood red with slits as I just stared at him as those eyes stared me down hard the air around me was getting thinner and thinner as I found myself backed up against the wall as I was trying to find air "I'm gonna kill you when I see you Tyrone" He suddenly vanished as I was confused as the Twins, Dee rushed inside as I looked at them.

"I'm fine" They didn't believe me as I felt a small wind behind me "You're lying, I feel his Aura in here and yours...you fought him mentally, you're letting this get too far out of hand" I growled at him as I punched the wall making a huge hole "And what do you expect me to do!? He's not the same anymore he's colder....darker....stronger" I rested my head on the wall as I gave a slow long sigh.

"I need to get stronger and soon because the way I am now isn't enough...not anymore" I lifted my head to face Omarion as he nodded firmly "I think I got an option for you" I looked at him as I felt a rush of determination coursing through my veins.