New girl in town (chapter 1)

This is my first fanfic ever so I hope you all like it

My name is lilia by the way & il o2l & 5sos. Sooo byeee enjoy

Katie lives in New York, we'll until today that is. Her Dad is being transfered to Los Angeles, California for his job. Her dad is a record producer, you may know him, ever heard of Scooter Braun? Katie is 17 years old almost 18. And just for the record she's pretty badass. She has long medium brown hair & is 5"1 . She loves to sing and she loves to shop. She has 3 tattoos & her nose is pierced. She has a great interest in vloggers and she practically lives on youtube. Katie is packing up her last bag for the plane.

KATIES POV;

What should I do, I don't even want to move. I pack my headphones, a sweater and some snacks in my backpack. I'm really mad to be leaving all my friends like, Luke, Calum, Alex & Makenzie. But my dad promised to pay for them to come visit 5 times this year & they can come for holidays. Our flight leaves at 9:30 all my friends are coming to meet me to say our goodbyes. My dad calls me from downstairs to say we are leaving now. I grab my suitcase and my backpack and run down the steps. I throw my hair into a messy bun as I get into the cab. I put in my headphones, and gase at all the things I'm leaving out the window. I say bye to my old schools , and the old mall my friends and I used to hang at.

25 minuets later we pull up at the airport. This is it, I'm leaving everything. We enter the airport , and go past security and everything like that. I see my friends outside of the gateway of our flight. I run up and hug all of them. I can tell Alex is almost crying she's been my best friend since about 5th grade. Makenzie runs up to me and gives me a necklace that says "M" on it , she says "so you'll always have me with you" she smiles and gives me a tight hug. I'm going to miss her. Alex is now at this point crying, I pull her into a hug and cry with her. She made me promise to call her every week & Skype every week too! Luke an Calum are one of my best friends that are guys. They love to sing , and they considered being in a boybanf with two of their other friends Ashton and Michael. They pull me into a hug and I cry onto both of them. "I'm going to miss you guys so much!" We all go into one more big hug, all of us crying. I hear my plane called and pull out of the hug. I wave goodbye , and walk onto the plane.