Chapter 2

THIRD PERSON POV

Elsa just stood there, shocked.

Hiccup looked down. "I know.....i get that reaction a lot......once they find out they treat me differently.....but......I loved the way you said no to me when I asked to dance" he managed a sad smile.

"N-no" Elsa managed to say. she had to go through with the plan. "I won't treat you any differently....you are just a son of another human.....nothing different. Just because your the govoner's son doesn't mean they have to butter you up"

"Yes!! you understand me perfectly!!" he hugged Elsa without thinking. he quickly pulled away. "I-I'm sorry......"

"No that's ok..." Elsa said. "It's fine."

Hiccup smiled and looked into her deep blue eyes. his hands started coming toward her face. "if you don't mind me asking.....may I see your face?"

Her heart stopped. if he removed her mask, he was going to recognize her! she would be in big trouble, and that's an understatement.

She turned away and started running, not saying anything. She took off her heels, she was sick of wearing them. She kept running and running.

"Wait! I don't even know your name!" hiccup's faint voice shouted from afar. Elsa ignored him.

She kept running until she found her house. it looked like an ordinary house. she went inside and took off her mask.

"I found him" she said.

MEANWHILE.......

Hiccup just stood there, dumbfounded. he plopped down onto the nearby bench.

Who was she? why didn't she want to show herself?

He was fascinated with her. he decided he would do what ever it takes to find her.

A/n

Sorry it was short, but what do you think of the story so far?