Chapter 2-I Know

3rd POV
"Want a yogurt?" Natsumi questions holding up four cups to Yuki who hands her a notebook. After the exchange she carefully places three cups down on her new desk while ignoring the sound of Karma's voice who attempts to tease her.

Placing her cat ear head set on Natsumi drowns the world out with music as she devours her yogurt in peace until a group of students approach her. As their mouths move Natsumi couldn't help but stare blankly at them until she felt someone remove her headset. "Let go of my muse," she spoke calmly looking up at the person with killer eyes while the other students were now with their usual groups.
"Uh sorry," the blueberry returns her headset.
"It's fine did you want something?" Natsumi questions as she places them around her neck to rest on her shoulder.

"I saw you give Yuki yogurt and wanted to ask if I could try one," He states casually rubbing the back of his head.
"What's your name?" Natsumi questions as she pauses her music.
"Nagisa Shiota," Nagisa answers.
"Cute hair," Natsumi compliments.
"Thanks," the teen replies.

"Excuse me for being so blunt but I think with shorter hair it'd make you seem far more masculine also your very cute," Natsumi says handing him a yogurt.
"Thanks and I think so too but I'm letting it grow out for now," Nagisa smiles as he tries the yogurt.
The two sit together eating in peace until a certain yellow tentacle obsess person appears.
"Hello class," Koro greets.
"Want a yogurt?" Natsumi questions holding out the last one.

"Why thank you. I'll save it for later," Koro smiles taking the yogurt.

      .......................................................

"You want me to what?" Natsumi questions as Nagisa approaches her.
"Partner up with me," Nagisa says now an arm's length from her.
"Don't you normally partner up with Kayano?" Natsumi questions raising a brow.

"She's sick today."

"Oh ok," Natsumi says a bit unsure. Just as she was planning to grab his weapon she saw what she thought to be a serpent but knew it to be Nagisa. "You have to teach me that move," She smiles over at him much to his surprise. "What?  Is this the first you've ever been close to a girl?" She jokes catching him even more off guard.

"Eto no just the first not to freeze up," he admits letting go of her.

        ....................................................

"Why do you always have yogurt?" Rio questions.
"It's one of the few things Hana can't make, but she's a really good cook," Natsumi states practically drooling at the thought of her food then snaps out of it.
"Is that what she tutored you on? Cooking?" Kayano questions.

"Nope. She tutored me on math which I still suck at," Natsumi huffs crossing her arms.
"She's 23 points off from making perfect scores," Hana states.
"It's always math," Natsumi mumbles gloomy.
"Pathetic," Karma scoffs.

"Score perfectly on english then you can talk," She remarks earning a glare.
"Ok that's enough from you both," Hana speaks up cutting between the two. "We come to school to learn."
"Actually I go to school because the law requires me to," Natsumi states earning a hit across the head.
"You know what I meant dunce!" Hana states with irk marks. 💢

"Just for that I'm making you do a whole five pages full of trigonometry problems," she glares knowing fully well Natsumi barely understands six grade math.

      .......................................................

"That's not how you solve it!" Hana shouts then hit Natsumi with a rolled up magazine.
"I know," Natsumi sweatdrops putting up with the pain.
"Then why don't you answer it correctly?" Hana sighs.
"I need food," Natsumi groans.
"That's not an excuse!" She states hitting Natsumi once again over the head.

"It is for me meanie!" Natsumi anime cries pointing a finger at her.
"Stop crying and solve the problem correctly this time," Hana says then shakes her head. With a few scribbles down and ten sheets of paper later Natsumi finishes.

"There is that better?"
"Yes."
"Really?"
"No you did all of it wrong."
"Why do you hate me?"
"I don't hate you now solve them again this time read the examples. I know you can understand it with a single glance."

Math 1
Natsumi 0

Ten more pages later Natsumi lay asleep with steam leaving her head and swirls where her eyes should be.

Math 2
Natsumi 0
         ..................................................

"What's wrong with Natsumi?"
"I don't know"
"Math lesson with Hana huh?"
"Really?"
"Yeah"

"Math is a serious business when you nearly failed six grade math," Hana states with a side glance.
"Math is the enemy," Natsumi concludes then lightens up once Hana hands her a box.
"You did good," Hana smiles as Natsumi looks up at her surprise.
"Marry me," Natsumi anime cries hugging Hana who pushes her away.
"Your my friend not my date and I only love one person," Hana says then lightly hits Natsumi across the head.

"And who is that?"
"Myself."
"Lies."
"I know."

            ................................................
((Love yourself))