I'm Back~~

-time skip-
-day of coronation-

Us VK's didn't know what we had gotten ourselves into, first we hated this place and wanted all good gone but things had changed, we actually... like it here... yes it's filled with prissy princesses and princes but as we got to know the place, it's not all that bad... unlike the stories we where told by our parents.

"Hey E, what will we do after we over take Auradon? I mean, we will be going different ways and I have no clue what I'm gonna do with my dad" I held back tears of it being possibly the last time we VK's spend together "don't worry, we will be fine... your dad won't do anything, if he comes here and we'll takes revenge on Simba, he will do that... it's not the end of the world" Evie sat next to me and smiled "but what if he won't let me be with you guys? What if he gets mad about me and Carlos?" I asked knowing that if I open my mouth once more I'm just going to cry.

"Don't think like that, to be honest, we've all failed our parents but we aren't as worried about it because when they come to Auradon they can do all they want to the kings and queens" Evie smiled "how have you failed your mom? She didn't ask much from you" I muttered "she expects me to find a prince in line to be king with a mother-in-law wing with lots and lots of mirrors" we both giggled at that "aren't you going to the coronation with Doug?" I asked and her face changed colours faster than her mind on fashion "who told you that?" She asked "I have good hearing" I smiled before someone ruining the moment by knocking on the door, it won't be Mal or the boys as they are elsewhere.

Evie got up and answered the door "Hey is (y/n) here?" A familiar masculine voice asked "(Y/N) Blade is here" she threw the door open "Hey, I just wanted to let you know that if you weren't with Carlos, I would have actually asked you out for this... anyway I know it's late but here's the gift I intended of giving you when I was gonna ask you out. It's not much but oh well" Blade handed me a little gift bag wich had a box in it, I took it out and saw the similar necklace that made me go a little mad. I glanced at him and smirked "it's nice and all but... it looks like the same one that Audrey and Jane spelled to make me go a little crazy" I placed it down on the table "oh, well I don't expect you to wear it I just wanted to give it to you" Blade said before hugging me "I'll see you both later" he walked off and Evie closed the door... "time to get dressed" Evie was over the moon about getting ready for this...

-3 hours later-

We both walked out of our dorm and headed to the carriage that was waiting outside "Miss" the footman said as he had his hand out to help us onto the carriage "was it me or did he look like the footman from Cinderella's story? What was his name?" I asked completely forgetting everything for this one question "Bruno the dog?" Evie asked and we both laughed...

-at the coronation-

As we grew closer and closer to the cathedral, I got more and more nervous "Evie I really don't want to do this" I whispered "don't worry it will be over and done with" she seemed a little sad "it's not that I'm nervous about how long it will take, I just.... I like Auradon, I never thought I would but I do" I sighed "same (F/I/N)" Evie places her hand on my shoulder as we arrived at the cathedral, meeting up with Doug and Carlos "you two look stunning" Carlos smiled "and you two look fabulous" Evie smiled. Evie told me and Carlos to go ahead as she needed to tell Doug the changes as she is needed at the top balcony with us three, Carlos grabbed my hand and we both walked up a set of stairs to the right, taking us to the choir stand, Jay seemed to be up there already and the two noticed my sudden reaction as we got to the balcony "what's wrong?" Jay asked "it's nothing" I smiled "come on Paws" Carlos smiled "I uhhh, I'm fine spots" we both laughed it off, well Carlos and jay laughed it off, it was still bugging me that we had to do this...

——
Ben came through a little while later... silence... "prince Ben, do you solemnly swear to govern  with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" Fairy godmother asked... again science... I kept glancing at Mal and the three next to me knowing it's getting closer to the end of all things beautiful "I solemnly swear" Ben replied. "Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king" FGM tapped Ben's shoulders with the wand before someone taking it out her hands. Surprisingly enough it wasn't Mal... it was Jane "CHILD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" FGM yelled "if you won't make me beautiful. I'll do it myself! Bibbidy-bobbidy-boo!" Jane yelled, Mal had no idea what to do, I decided to not stand around and run down to help out, a golden beam shot out of the wand and through a window 'that's heading in the direction of the Isle! It's over' I said to myself, Mal took the wand "careful Mal" Belle said and we all looked at her. "Mal give me the wand" Ben said "stand back" Mal said "it's ok" he said reassuringly "I SAID STAND BACK!" Mal got a little worried at this point "I told you so!" Audrey yelled in front of the whole cathedral up until the point where Mal aimed the wand at her and she moved back.

"Let's go" Carlos said to Mal "revenge time" Jay seemed a little angry with his words "you really want to do this?" Ben asked a little upset "we have no choice Ben, our parents—" Mal got stopped "you're parents made their decisions, now you make yours" Ben calmed Mal down a little "I think I want to be good" Mal said sounding shocked at her own words like she never expected to say that "you are good" Ben added "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?" Mal yelled "because... because I'm listening to my heart" Ben smiled and Mal paused "I want to listen to my heart, too." Mal started and looked at us  "And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents. I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy." She pointed at Jay and he smirked.

"And you, (Y/N) and scratching dude's belly makes you happy. Who would have thought you'd get along with Dude?" She laughed nervously "(Y/N) being with Carlos and being our friend makes you happy" Mal winked "Evie... You do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart. And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school. And be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy. Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things." She laughed nervously "I choose good, you guys." She placed her fist in the middle of the some-what circle we where in we all just stared at her and she looked at us like she was going crazy "I choose good too" Jay added and Mal's nervous face disappeared "me too" I smiled "I choose good" Evie added "just to be clear, we won't need to worry about how mad our parents will be right now? Because they will be very mad" Carlos giggled "your parents can't reach you here" Ben added and Carlos added his fist the the group fist bump we had going on...

"I'm Back~~~"