Chapter 15

Jessica Pov (sorry but it needs to be or else it won't make much since now will it. :))

I don't know what happened. I just went off on Kayla. I've never slapped anyone in my life. But I was just so angry at her at the moment. I mean for crist sakes she made out  with MY BROTHER. It's the stupidist thing ever. I mean why him. I can understand if my brother was a total hotty and extremely nice and funny, but he's not. He's a jerk and I can't imagine anyone falling for him EVER.

I know he is just going to end up hurting her. She's to delicate and sweet for him to deal with. He gets angry really easily and when he is angry he says things he shouldn't. Kayla won't take those words easily. She doesn't forgive people easily. She likes to hold grudges and with my brother anger managment issue..let's just say she will be getting angry A LOT!

As for Jason, he is okay. He is in stable condition, for now. I rode with him to the hospital and I couldn't stop crying. They were soft tears, but non the less tears. I didn't want him to get to worried about me.

He did this really cute thing, when I had a tear running down my face he lifted his hand to my face and he wiped it off for me.

Apparently he has a concusion and a broken calf. I don't even know how he had managed to break his calf but he did. He won't be able to play next year on the team and he defiently won't get that scholarship. No matter how good his previous games were he still won't get the scholarship, which in my opinion is for the best.

I know that football isn't really his dream. He's always told me how it was what his Dad wanted, never him. He wanted to achive something big in his life. Though being a professional athlete is very big, thats not garrenteed. He could get a scholarship to collage and get to be bench warmer on the college team. You never know when it comes to sports. It's about a 1/1,000,000 shot of coming pro. Even if he did become as professional as someone like Michael Jordan, he would never be even CLOSE to making as much as someone like Bill Clinton. Brains is the right way to go, not sports.

I was holding his hand sitting by his hospital bed watching him sleep when my phone buzzed. I stepped out into the hall to read it.

From: The Canadian Eh :)

Hey Jess, can we talk?

It was Louis (he changed his name to the canadian eh on my phone. It's an inside joke from 6th grade (yes we known each other since sixth grade!) and I just kept it like that cause it brought back good memories.

From: Me

Sure Lou! Shoot!

From: The Canadian Eh :)

I just wanted to start off saying I'm not mad anymore. I heard about what Kayla did to your brother or should I say with your brother ;). I just have to say it's totally worse!

From: Me

Ughh don't even mention it! Still what I did was pretty damn bad...you have no reason to forgive me I screwed up and don't deserve anyones friendship right now.

From: The Canadian Eh :)

One question: Do you love him?

From: Me

Honestly yes I do I really do. I love him more than anything. If I had the choice of going to London and forfilling my dream or being with him for the rest of my life I would pick him. I just feel like he's the one. Is that a stupid thing to say at such a young age?