Chapter 1

I believed Gods didn't exsist, that the stories I was told as a child were just that, stories. That is of course till I met him. My father was obsessed with these legends, so obessesed that he taught me all he knew. People called my father crazy for trying to find a way to Asgard, the realm of the gods. I never thought he was crazy, just too involved in his work. But ever since he went missing I don't know what to believe. Without a trace, there were no signs in his house that he packed up and left, no goodbye note. Just gone, and I've searched almost everywhere for him.

The police have now ruled him as dead and have dropped his case. "He was mentally unstable right?" They said, not caring what I had to say. I have recieved his will and I have to go through his things since he left everything to me. The only place I had left to go through was everything in the basement, which I knew would be a majority of his things. Sighing I flipped on the light switched and walked down the old creaky steps. Just as I expected boxes were piled high, all with labels on them. "That'll make this a little easier." I mumbled to myself and started opening the boxes on the floor.

  "Dang dad, you sure had a lot of junk." I said looking through the boxes and tossed aside the ones with the junk. I got to a box with my name on it and I found a note taped to the top of it. I opened it and read:

Rayne,

I am so very sorry for leaving out of the blue like this. I want you to know not to be worried about me, I am in a much better place, a place I hope you will soon join. I've done it, I have found a way into Asgard. I know you may not believe this place exsists but you will find out soon enough. In this box are instructions for the machine to work. Please I beg of you, follow each instruction VERY carefully. I don't want you getting zapped to a different realm. Don't worry about anyone being worried about us once you get here, if you do it correctly the machine should self destruct after you are passed into the realm. See you soon honey, love you.

Dad.

I ran a hand through my hair and put the letter down, opening the box. Just like the letter said, I found a set of instructions in my dad's handwriting. I looked back in the box to find anything else, which was a set of clothes. A note was also stuck to them, it stated to put them on. I ignored the clothes and got up looking around the basement for this so called 'machine'. Finding nothing but boxes I angrily smacked the wall beside me. Hearing a click I looked over to see a door opening. Grabbing a flashlight off the stairs I turned it on entering the room slowly. Looking around I couldn't see much and I felt around for a light switch, which thankfully I found.

The lights flickered on and my eyes widened at the sight before me. There was a giant tube like machine in the middle of the room, and pictures covering the walls of stars and weird looking galaxies. "I guess you weren't so crazy Dad." I said to myself and walked over to the machine, lifting up the instructions. Step One: Turn switch on. I looked back at the machine to see a big red switch with 'On' scribbled above it. Switching it on, lights lit up the tube and I could hear the hum of a generator. Step Two: Open the door and step inside. Cautiously I pulled on the handle of the door and it opened without a problem, I stepped carefully inside and closed the door behind me. Turning around screens filled the inside of the tube.

Step Three: Type in code 74235 into the keypad. I found the keypad right above the door handle and typed in the code which brought up pictures of beautiful place, which I reconigzed from my picture books as a child to be Asgard. I bit my lip, wondering if this was all really true, Step Four: Press Go. I folded up the directions and put them in my pocket. "Proceed to Asgard?" A voice spoke from above me and I almost cried, it was my fathers voice. A big green button flashed in front of me on the screen which said GO. Hesitenly I pushed it and I felt the gravity in the tube disapear, so I was floating to the top. "What the heck?!" I shrieked tried to push myself back down to the ground.

A bright flash of light exploded in front of me and I screamed, closing my eyes. Keeping them closed I felt myself being shot through the top of the tube and I covered my head with my hands, expecting to hit the ceiling, only I felt nothing. Slowly I opened my eyes and they widened in shock, rainbow colors were flying around me, with me shooting up through the middle of it at the speed of light. After who knows how long the colors faded and I was thrown into a golden room, my head hitting the floor hard. I saw a man looming over me before I passed out.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe (: I hoped you all liked it!! Lol I loveeeee Thor and I reallyyyyy wanted to write a story about him since I could only find ones about Loki on here, and I don't like Loki haha. Anyway here ya go! Enjoy! :D Comment, Vote and Fan please!!! Love you all!!!