Let's Prank Bakugo!

Start from the beginning

-Flashback-

Deku: Geysis' Magic doesn't have much of a cost on his stamina. But he has high tier magic and has massive side effects based on how he fights. Killer Doll seems to able to be called back for a second wave and has the ability to lock onto several targets. Grand Prison seems to be a devastatingly large ice trap that may be bigger than Todoroki's ice wall, but he doesn't get frostbite like him. Maybe I should refer Todoroki to him. Burning First seems like one of Kacchan's explosions but the freezer burn is not like the massive heat from the explosions. Even when transformed, Killer Doll seems really powerful. He can hurt many people with his feathers, and call them back but have ridiculously high strain on his back-?!

Geysis grabs his mouth in order to get him to shut up.

Geysis: You're making this uncomfortable for everyone! (Mainly Me!)

Deku: S-Sorry sir...

-End Flashback-

Mikoto couldn't help but laugh. He thought about all of the Class 1-A members and how they are fairing...Until he thought of a familiar spikey blond hair boy...Then that's when a familiar thought came to his mind.

Mikoto: Oh right! I just remembered something...Eito-kun, Samuel-kun, and Jack-kun!

Samuel: S'up Class President!

Jack: Is there something you need?

Mikoto: Yeah... remember that day before the press incident that was I going to ask you something...?

Eito: Yeah...?

Mikoto: Well...Do you know someone who goes by the name: Bakugo Katsuki.

Soon enough the three boys made frowns on their faces.

Jack: You mean that explosive jerk in 1-A that calls people extras?

Mikoto: The same....So you guys do know him...

Jack: Yep. Ran into him a while ago. Bumped into me, didn't even apologise, and told me to: "Move out of my fucking way, Extra!" What an asshole!

Samuel: I don't like him....

Jack: Pretty sure a lot of people here don't. He sets a bad example of being a hero. He's always yelling his head off about how he's gonna be a better hero than everyone.

Eito: No argument there...But what about him Class Rep?

Mikoto made a small smile that held evil intentions.

Mikoto: How would you guys like to get back at him...?

Jack: You mean like...Play a prank?

Eito: Ooooh! I'm listening!

Samuel: Wow. A class rep organizing a prank. This gotta be good~!

Jack: Gee Gee~!

Mikoto: *Smirks* Alright. Here's what you guys are gonna do...

-Jack-

Bakugo, as always, was angrily stomping towards his class in anger. But he suddenly stops at the feeling of being watched. Even though...He's the only in the hallways.

Bakugo: Alright! Whose there?! I know you're there! Come on out you fucking extra!

........

Bakugo: Tch!

???: Hey! Bakugo!

Bakugo: Hah?!

Jack was right behind him. Before Bakugo could set off an explosion, Jack spoke.