Graphics Offered In This Shop & Restrictions

If you're looking for something that isn't on the list please PM me and we can discuss it

If you're looking for something that isn't on the list please PM me and we can discuss it. I do make other graphics that aren't listed.

I'm sorry but I don't make, banners/blends, trailers, vector covers, or anything with GIFs. If you're looking for a designer who makes banners (she does GIF banners as well) check out lantea- (Holly) she's an awesome designer!

A small explanation about why I don't do 'vector' covers because I've been asked. If you look at my Redbubble shop it's quite obvious that I do 'vector' or painting artwork. So why don't I do vector covers here? Because it's a lot of work. It takes a very long time to accurately trace things and paint them. I also have issues with my hands, they hurt a lot after doing work like that and often I can't move my fingers when done.

I will make covers for things that are not yet posted, but please give credit when the book goes up.

My only restriction for making graphics is the following - if it violates Wattpad guidelines I won't make it. Other than that I'm pretty much game to attempt to make just about anything. I will make things from romance, to horror, to teen fiction, fanfiction, and everything between.

One small note - if you pick face claims and it's not a a major actor or singer it's less likely I'll find images. If your face claim is someone who is a social media influencer it's likely I'll not accept the request. It's too difficult to find images that are good enough quality to use. Also, Netflix shows, and foreign shows have a minimal amount of images available so I'm also, less likely to accept the request.

I don't do rounds or groups or whatever, if you want to request fill out a form and request. There is no need to wait, I don't release a certain number of spots, you don't need to save a place 'in line' or anything. The only time there would be a "limit" on requesting is if the shop is closed so I can catch up on requests.