Feeding

She climbed onto it and sat at the head of the bed, leaning against the wall with her legs straight out in front of her. Clark got the message and removed his shoes before climbing on the bed too, he was sitting nearly 3 feet from her. He didn't know what type of bed she had, It was really long but not super wide, it must be a costume.

"Ok come closer."

Clark scooted up to her till he was little more than a foot from her body.

"Now sit on my lap"

Clark recoiled in shock and embarrassment, almost falling off the bed.

"What the fuck! Why the hell do you need me to do that!?"

Clark could feel his face heat up at the implied thought. Shadow gave a huff in frustration.

"Did I not say it would be weird! Look if you straddle my lap then you won't have to hurt yourself stretching your neck and I have easy access. Now get on my lap."

The tone in her voice left no room for argument. With his face flushing even worse Clark made his way to her. He lifted himself up and over Shadow, just above her knees, hoovering up. Shadow was done playing game, so she grabbed his hips and pulled him forward forcing him down till their hips were flush against each other. Clark gave a yelp and made a noise of discomfort as he tried to scoot back. Shadow narrowed her eyes and tightened her grip causing him to whimper.

"Look the more you fight the worse it gets, please, this is really hard to do to you, please just be still."

Clark could see the pain and struggle in her eye. He sighed and let her pull him back onto her lap till he was straddling her perfectly. Sitting like this he was the direct height of her cheat and uncomfortably close to her brests. Shadow let go of his hips and placed her right hand just below his shoulder blades and the other under his chin. He was going to ask what she was doing when his body was shifted. Shadow leaned in and pushed on his back till it was straight and flush against her body, or as close as it could be with her D cup chest. She tilted his head to the side with the other hand and dove her head into his newly exposed neck. Clark was too shocked to try and move or even say anything, fear now swimming through him.

"Please, don't fight... I'm sorry"

And with those words, Shadow placed her lips on his neck and began sucking a bit. Clark was squirming from her movements, not understanding the sexual act. Shadow, on the other hand, knew what she was doing. After a bit of searching she could now see the major vein that ran through the neck. Shadow pulled up a bit and placed her nose over the vain and took a deep breath. The sent triggering her fang, then placeing her mouth back. With one more lick over the blood vessel, and Clark's squirming getting annoying, she shifted her fangs on to his vain. She plunged her fangs into his slightly tan skin and couldn't stop the moan that tore from her throat as the metallic taste exploded into her senses. Shadow removed her fang and greedily began to suck the blood from her friend, letting out another noise of pleasure at the feeling of the blood as it swirled down her throat. Clark remained still, the pain from Shadows fangs freezing him. He was shaking now,  feeling his blood being commanded up and into the mouth of the girl currently pinning him in place. He could feel the blood as it was forced a direction it was not meant to as Shadow released noises of grateful joy. Soon Clark began to feel light headed but Shadow showed no sign of stopping.

"Shadow, please, that's enough."

His voice was quiet and strained but it did the trick. Shadow took one more large gulp before removing her mouth and inhaling a massive slow breath. She leaned down one more time and ran her tongue across the puncher wounds before leaning up and releasing Clark from her grasp. He sat back on Shadow thighs and took a deep breath, trying to recover from that. Then the two fell out of there dazed state as Clark looked over to see Shadow. She had blood covering bits of her mouth and she was breathing heavily but god did she look better. Her skin was full and no longer translucent. Her eyes were bright and she was already sitting taller and stronger.

"Clark, thank you so much. You have no idea how much you just helped me. You saved my life."

Clark gave a breathy chuckle and looked at Shadow with contentment.

"Anything to save my best friend."

Shadow pulled him into a hug and they sat there for a while. The quiet was broken when one of their phones went off. Clark removed himself from his position of being buried in her chest and looked at her, his face still flushed, and reached to grab his from his pocket

"Hello? Oh hi mom, no I'm at a friends house helping them. No, they needed help moving stuff and I was nearby. Yes mama I'll head home now, ok love you."

Clark ended the call and looked back a Shadow.

"Sorry I have to go, mom wants me home in less than five minutes. I have no idea how I'll make it over in time!"

Shadow sat up and pulled Clark up so that he was holding on to her like a koala. He gave a shout in protest but he was too exhausted to really fight back. Now that Shadow had finally had a good serving of blood she could access her ability again. So with a secure hold on the smaller boy Shadow left out the back and ran to his home. She followed his sent that was left on the ground till she was in front of his home and placed him on the ground, giving him one more hug before disappearing from sight.