"Oh wait before we leave, what about clothes?" Alex asked and held up a red baby onesie that read I Was Mommy and Daddy's Christmas Present.

"That's cute, for all we know she'll come on Christmas Day," Conner said and smiled. "I may be really stressed every day and even more after she comes, but I can not wait to meet this kid."

"Me too," Alex said and hugged her brother. "Let's head back to the house and get some lunch."

After they checked out, they drove to a fast-food restaurant and got a couple of burgers and fries for lunch. They soon got back to Bree's parent's house, where they were staying, and unloaded their baby haul from the car and brought it into the house. Inside Bree's mom was making a vegetable and fruit juice for Bree.

"Hi Arianna, we're back. With bags of baby stuff and burgers." Conner said. "But I see you're making a juice and salad. So maybe burgers weren't the best idea."

"Yeah, it's a recipe that's been in my family for years. It should help the discomfort Bree's in." Arianna said. "The salads for me. Bree didn't want it, but I know she wouldn't say no to a burger. She's still upstairs. I'll be up in a second, I have some stuff I bought that I want to show you guys."

"Great, thank you so much, Arianna," Conner said.

"No problem," Arianna said and turned on the juicer again. Conner and Alex walked upstairs and opened the door to Bree's room. There they found Bree in an oversized red hoodie and sweatpants with her hair up in a messy bun laying down watching TV.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling?" Conner asked as he crawled in bed next to her.

"What do you think?" Bree said in a pissed tone of voice. "I'm way overdue, I can't walk, I can't breathe, and I'm insanely fat. So I'm obviously not doing very well."

"I'm sorry. I wish there was something I could do." Conner said and set the bag with the burgers on the nightstand and hugged his wife.

"Conner, I just want this to be over," Bree said as she sobbed into his shoulder. "I'm done. I'm done with the pain, I'm not enjoying any of this."

Conner hated seeing Bree cry. Especially when he knew that there was nothing he could do.

"Maybe I can help?" Alex said and walked closer to them.

"Like what?" Bree said as she wiped away tears.

"I was in a lot of pain with Annabelle. So I made this potion and it took away my pain for a short period of time."

"I'll take it." Bree said quickly. "Even if it is for a short time, I just need something."

"I'll head back home and get some, and bring it over tonight," Alex said and sat next to Bree on the edge of the bed.

"Thanks." Bree said and smiled.

"So anyways, I was wondering if you guys have chosen a name yet?"

"Umm, no." Conner and Bree said together.

"No?! She's coming in a few days or a few hours." Alex said. "Why haven't you chosen a name?"

"We have baby books at home, but none of the names in there we wanted. We want a name that's been in the family." Conner said. "Hey, do you know what grandmas real name was?"

"It was Brystal, I think. I'll ask Mother Goose, but I'm pretty sure." Alex said.

"I like that name," Bree said and tried to sit up, but failed. "I think I'm stuck in this position."