Missing 💕

Y/n was running with her broken sandals difficulty
Y/n : "So I've less money and too many things I've to bought Aishhhh!!!
What should I do now."

Continue running and finally y/n reached at the grocery store

Y/n : *Panting*  "Well.......I...finally... Here...."
A smile come up :) but in seconds fade away :0

Quickly all the lights turned off and the owner of the store comes out,locks door and dragged the Sign board in front of Door and the sign is written with Bold letters with Black colour and white background " Store is closed Now Please Come tomorrow "

Y/n : *Makes a horrible sound* "Why the hell these all just happens with me?" Ask to herself " I was just a lil bit late and.......? "

At last y/n just turns back to the way home but in middle of her way y/n changed her mind by just walk on the side of the road with moonlight

Y/n : "Well even this moon is still with me" *Looking up at the Dark sky with beautiful White moon which almost making a picture of a Demon is holding a white fairy*

Y/n : "I'm so done with my life I'm so hungry now and no store or any other place is open that I can bought something to eat"

*Anger comes in her mood*
"I don't know why everytime I only met with bad luck . First I didn't Even finish my homework cause of my part time job and then my sandal got broken and now I can't even have something to eat now"

*Suddenly a sad air blowns* "I always try my best to do things in good way.But..........It happens opposite.I wish I got one day In my life that I can only do what I want to."

*Y/n stops by a tree near a small lake which making a beautiful scene of Moon's reflection in water. This is her most favourite place in entire world where she came every time whenever she's feeling down,empty or more worse than this but this place always calms her heart and gives peace to her soul*

Y/n : *Sits under the tree and looks at her moon she always says that moon is only belongs to her* Bogo shipda (I miss you in Korean)....Mom *A tear fell from the corner of her eye on her cheeks*

Y/n : "Mom why you left me alone why you gone so early. You're said that you teach me everything about life but........but you forgot to teach me how to live without you.......mom. I've no one here to hug me and give me good time & give me love no one mom except this loneliness and badluck"

"I wish you're never gone Cause life becomes so hard from that day"

..............................😯😯😯............................

Idk what I write 😐😐 well first time so..........
But don't worry your idol the handsome guy 👀 #Jungkook will come soon 💜