a deal

Luigi's POV

Me and Mario was alone so we can go over the plan.

Luigi: okay one more time. To end the war we are going to say that we will marry them and if we get the right reaction from the two they would say yes. And if Peach and Daisy emotions are in check they would be mad making use marry them to.

Mario: you know this can easily backfire right.

Luigi: You know I am not good at making plans. This is the best I can come up with.

Mario: really.

Luigi: you try to do better.

Mario: I got nothing. That is the only reason I am doing you'res.

I rolled my eyes. And then I suddenly heard a explosion coming from outside. Me and Mario ran down to see what was going on And everyone was panicking.

Blue rescue toad: there here.

Queen bean: we are being attacked directly by Bowsette and Boosette amd their army.

Me and Mario ran out side and saw that Bowsette and Boosette were mad and plowing throw everything like it was a dynasty warriors game. Making it easier for there army to advance to our castle. But they stopped and Bowsette took out a microphone.

Bowsette: listen here punks! We will not murder you all if you Just had over Mario!

Boosette: And Luigi!

Philip: what if we say no.

Bowsette: then we will kill you and kidnap the Bros and make sure you lose the war.

Philip: I don't see another opinion. So good bye Luigi.

Daisy: DAD!

I still don't know why he hates me so much.

Mario: I have a plan! Me and Luigi have a plan!

Everybody looked at him including me. He was not supposed to do that yet. It is not a good time. He always jumps into things not thinking.

Bowsette: listing.

Mario: of me and Luigi marry you two you will have to end the war and sign a peace treaty.

Boosette: if we do that we can't conquer the world.

Bowsette:FUCK THAT BOOSETTE WE WILL MARRY YOU PLUMBERS.

Boosette: but bowsette we both been--

Bowsette: I know but I would rather get married to Mario. You would do the same to greenie over there.

Boosette: I guess your right. We except

Every one was shocked but me because I knew they would react to it this way. The only thing I could do is hope Peach and Daisy loves us eno-

Daisy: HOLD IT!

I couldn't even finish thinking before she did that.

Daisy: DON'T THINK THAT WR WOULD JUST LET YOU TAKE OUR MEN LIKE THAT.

Peach: yay there our men. We will continue this war until they marry us instead of you!

Peasley: that escalated quickly.

Mario: ladies ladies we will marry both of you.

Philip: or not Daisy doesn't need someone like Luigi.

Does he have a hate boner for me or something. But I am glad that Daisy ignored him. I saw that both sides were in deep thought.

Peach, Daisy, Bowsette,& Boosette: fine.

I saw them go into the castle to get ready for the peace treaty. I went to Mario to talk to him.

Luigi: well it worked but I thought it was the wrong time.

Mario: listen little bro unlike you I Know how to talk and convince people that's how you became an adventure and hero like me. If you had my confidence and bravery you would know that any time is the right time. You over think.

Luigi: what ever.

We went in side to make sure everything went smoothly.