I look up and immediately took a step back.

"San?" I hear Wooyoung said and I sighed. Not him again.

"What? What is she doing here?" San said as if I didn't even exist. He took a seat in front of Wooyoung.

"I called her here.." Wooyoung mumbled. He seems to be disappointed?

"Ok." San said and took out his book.

"We can talk later." I assured him but he suddenly widen his eyes and shake his head.

I look over to San and rolled my eyes. Why can't he see the signal Wooyoung is giving? It's obvious he wants to talk to me in private. Instead he is casually writing down notes.

I don't understand that guy.

"Ugh whatever. San can hear. I can just do it here." Wooyoung said to himself and he stood up looking directly at me.

"I know we just met. But, I really do want to get to know you even more. Do you mind if we you know.. go out sometime?" Wooyoung asked.

I'm in complete shock. I didn't expect that all. And that definitely grab San's attention.

"It's such a random timing but, I feel like a girl pretty like you is on the eyes of many boys in the college now. So, I'm gonna do it before it's too late." Wooyoung smiled. I find that the most cutest thing ever.

"Are you serious Wooyoung?" Suddenly San said and I furrowed my eyebrows. Why is he even talking?

"San trust me. It's okay." Wooyoung told him.

I'm confused.

"I can't believe your actually doing this. Your gonna be in big trouble." San said and Wooyoung sighs.

"San it's not your call. It's between me and him. And Yes Wooyoung. I would like to go out with you." I speak up and I see Wooyoung's eye lit up after I said that.

"This isn't about me neither you and not even about Wooyoung." San firmly said.

"I hope your actually thinking about what you are doing." San scoffed at Wooyoung and grab his things as he walks away.

Gosh, what's his deal. That nerd really think I'm a bad idea for Wooyoung?

That's so rude of him.

"Please don't mind him." Wooyoung mumbled.

"I don't mind him at all." I said

He smiled

"Thanks for um.. agreeing." He said.

"You are literally the only guy that has been nice and friendly to be since I've got here so, I'm glad you find an interest in me that way.." I tell him

"I'm lucky then." He smiles.

"I'm actually really busy for the next few days. I won't be in college. So, That's another reason why I did this so sudden. Sorry if it isn't romantic and sorry for San." He apologized.

"No, it's okay. I understand." I said.

"Great. So, I'll text you about our date and yea.." He said. The way he talk is so cute, I can sense he was nervous.

"Yes, Alright." I smiled

---

It's the day. After 5 days waiting for Wooyoung to send me a text. I've finally received it!

He said he will pick me up by 6 tonight and I have all day to plan on what to wear.

"Why are you acting all excited for?" Elle asked. I guess she noticed my smiley face as I walked back and forth in the room.