Chapter 27: Caress - Toki #

I forgot to warn you!! This chapter is R18, there's lemon, sexual intercourse!!
If you don't like boyxboy, don't read!! (Btw why are you even here?)
You've been warned!!
To others, enjoy~

(I'll be marking the titles with # to mark if the chap is somewhat r18)

When we reached Assam's room and entered it, I finally exhaled the breath I was holding.

"Were you nervous?"

"Un."

He put me down on the bed, and when I opened my mouth to say thank you, it was blocked by Assam's lips.

"N! Ah!"

I was kissed as if he wanted to mark me deeply. Contrary to its fierceness, he gently laid me down on the bed.

"Ah, nn! ......fu, nn!"

My mouth was being ravished while it made loud squelching sounds. He twined his tongue again and again, drinking their saliva and strongly sucking my tongue.

I became dazed as I drowned in the pleasure and began to correspond the action. While his lips stole my breath away, Assam's hands were carefully removing the ornament jewels one by one.

When only the large Nushi Gem was left, he enjoyed the soft white skin beneath his palm. As the right hand gently rubbed the decoration on the left chest, it {the nipple} changed its shape, swelling and seeking the stimulation the fingers can offer.

The decoration on the right was also touched in the same way, and a low pleased voice escaped from the lips that was corresponding the kiss. Releasing the lips and looking at the dark black eyes, the blue eyes resisted the greed.

"Toki."

I think that the word 'sex appeal' exists for Assam. Amazing...... Assam's spirit sound is saying he wants me. I also, want. I want, Assam.

"I want, you to do."

When I told him honestly, Assam's suffering seemed to increase.

"Toki, do not stir me up. I will not be able to stop. I do not want to hold you to death. I will do it gently, so can I touch all of you?"

His body fit between my open legs and he asked me without hiding the male lust* in his eyes.

*{T/N: = desire?}

Ah! I forgot this was related to my life and death.

It was the first time experiencing lust to the point of forgetting my illness, I cannot help but feel confused. Yet, my whole body was hot as if it contained heat, and my everything wanted Assam.

"Do, touch...... a lot."

I said while reaching my both hands to Assam's neck and encircling it with my arms.

"Kuh! So, I am saying not to stir me."

When I smiled as I wanted to say it could not be helped, my entire face was kissed and pecked lightly.

This action moved down and after licking my neck, he sucked strongly. I realized this was a kiss mark as I felt the electric sensation.

"Ah, mark?"

"Aah, let's let it bloom on your body."{??}

"Nn, yaa*!"

*{T/N: 'yaa' can be only the sound 'iaa' or mean 'no'.}

The clavicle was licked and a mark was left as he said. With the tongue on the skin, he slowly moved down. As soon as it touched the protrusion on the chest, the body jumped feeling the electric sensation running though it.