Chapter Three: Quest For The Top

(Two Days Later)

It's been about two days since Ichigo's little stunt in getting between the Heroes V. Villain fight, the news were investigating the scene to try and get a statement from eye witness that were there to see the boy fight. Many of the civilians talked about the boy being a "vigilante" while others went on to question what kind of quirk he hand. The Heroes, however, were fuming about how reckless the teen was and should've let the proper authorities take care of the situation instead of jumping and causing more trouble. The blonde boy scoff at this because he knew that the villain would have went after Mount Lady and seriously injured the heroine if he had not stepped in to help. As time went, Ichigo had continue his training with his abilities to test the limits of how far he can take [Sunshine] but so far the blonde hasn't found a limit yet. His mother had even took the time to spare with him, both were at a even playing field until it reached sunset where Ichigo's powers peak and won by a landslide. 

Now Ichigo finds himself in Aldera Junior High looking out the window from inside the classroom out of boredom while still listening to his teacher words along with the rest of the students. Now the blonde didn't really have much friends when he was attending the first few months of this school. In fact he was treated as an outcast by many of the students, well all except one person who went out of their way to actually help and befriend him.. the very same person who sat right next to him. His name was Izuku Midoriya, a young fourteen year boy with his face being round framed by a short mess of fluffy dark green hair which sticks up at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. His eyes are large and somewhat circular, the irises the same green color as his hair, and are usually stretched quite wide, giving him an innocent appearance. He has a set of four symmetrical freckles in diamond formations, one on each cheek, but despite these prominent traits, he is often described as being plain-looking while also very skinny.

What the boy didn't have in strength he made up in Intelligence due to his brain that allows him to be one of the smartest students in the classroom. Izuku was also quirkless which meant he'll never had any special powers, when Ichigo found out about that he made a promise to himself to always be there to protect his green hair friend. Getting his mind back on track Ichigo went back to listening to the teacher who went onto explained that now since everyone was a third year student It was time to start thinking about their future. But there wasn't much need since everyone wanted to a hero school due to their special quirks. However there one individual that wanted to say a few words..

"Hey teach, don't lope me in with these bunch of loser! I'm the real deal here... these extras will be lucky enough to be sidekicks at best." The cocky voice came from the one only idiot himself (to Ichigo POV), Katsuki Bakugo. Katsuki is a student of average height with a rather narrow but muscular build and lightly tanned skin. He has short ash blond hair which spikes upwards at all angles away from his head, but sits low over his forehead, coming down to his eyebrows, and his eyes are sharp and thin, bright red in color. Katsuki is one of many students to have a quirk and his called [Explosion] which allows him to to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from his palms and detonate it at will to create powerful explosions. But this caused him to become rather cocky and confident in himself, even now he was talking about how he was aiming for the top and would become even more of a pro then All Might.

"Oh yeah, Midoriya-San, didn't you say you wanted to go to U.A. as well. Now that I think about even Ichigo-San said he was aiming for the school."

The whole classroom went silent with everyone turning their heads to the duo in the back, Midoriya was doing his best to hide from everyone while Ichigo just had a blank look. "If you don't turn away... I'll crush you." Shivers went down the back of many students after hearing the cold steel in the other blonde boy's voice. Ichigo didn't like people staring at him nor can he stand it when his best friend is getting bullied or humiliated by others which is why he acted quickly as he did. The teacher cleared his throat while going back to what he was originally talking about as Ichigo went back to looking out the window.

(After class)

The bell ranged to signal the end of school as everyone began to rush out of the classroom while talking about what they wanted to do this afternoon. Izuku and Ichigo were the only ones left, the green hair teen was looking through his phone about the fight that happen a few weeks ago. "Wow, I still can't believe how popular that fight from two days became. It's all over the news and internet! I need to take some notes so I didn't forget anything." This was one of Izuku's "quirk", he always finds Quirks interesting and tries to understand how they work. Ichigo wonder what would happen if he told the teen about his powers... would Izuku be able to help discover something new about his abilities. But that would have to come later as Izuku's notebook was snatched out of his hand into the clutches of Bakugo.

"I don't know what the hell you think you're doing Deku but we're not done." Ichigo was burning on the inside, both teens never got along with each other due to Bakugo's bully actions. The blonde looked behind his fellow blonde to see some of his "friends" come behind him but stayed behind him due to the two reputation with each other. Izuku tried to get his notebook back but Bakugo  slammed his hand onto it that caused a explosion and burnt some of the knowledge that was written into the book. Now Ichigo pissed off because the next thing anyone knew was that he had his fist buried inches into Bakugo's stomach which caused the other male to cough up saliva and dropped the notebook.

"D-Damnit!.... D-Damn you, SensŌ, you've always been in my way since the moment you stepped into this school! Why the hell are you even standing up for this quirkless nerd?"

"Because he has a dream, it may sounds impossible but isn't that the world we live in? A world where the impossible is a reality.... if Izuku believe he can be hero then I'll be there to back him up. Now if you excuse us, we have somewhere to be..." With that Ichigo grabbed Izuku's burnt notebook and the green hair teen before walking away from the foaming explosive boy. The two were making their way out of school and down the sidewalk when Izuku suddenly stop with his hair shadowing his eye. Ichigo notice this, and stopped right there while turning to his best friend.

"Oi! Izuku, you alright?"

"I-Ichigo.... w-what you said b-back that there... d-did you really mean it?"

"Now what kind of question is that, of course I meant it! Look around you, we live in a world where 80% of the population has superpowers. It's only possible for someone to come along with none to become a hero! You have a dream and it's a truly honorable one.... one that I'm welling to see to the end!" Izuku's eyes were watering as the shorter male launched forward and gave his blonde friend a hug. Ichigo let his friend cry into his shoulder while he broke out into a smile. No matter how much they go through, the bond between the teens was strong and there was no one in the world that could break it.