Thailand Part 1

****Lacey's POV****

We've officially arrived in Thailand and I've got to say this whole place is amazing. I've never been here before and I'm actually so happy to just be away and getting my mind off everything back home.

I'm still with Sam but we've gone through quite a rough patch lately. I've been quite busy with work and I've had some personal problems and I don't really think he's been there for me. He's quite caught up in his new business so we never actually get to see each other. I saw him on the plane but he wanted to be with the boys and I had the girls so we sat separately. I really want us to work though so I really want this holiday to be good for us.

In terms of the girls I'm still really close to Chloe and Georgia and I like all the new additions to the squad. Chloe and Courtney though have been spending more time with Clelia and Shelby and that's put a gap between us.

I woke up on the first full day and got changed into my leopard print bikini. I'm sharing a room with Chloe Ross out here and we're having a great time.

"Hello girls

"Hello girls." Georgia said as we found her, Chloe and Tommy on a lounger. "You two look so hot."

"Thank you." I said and led down next to Tommy. "It's so hot out here."

"I know and let me tell you the lads are as well." Chloe R said. "Dan is looking good."

"Are you single then? Ready to mingle?"

"Yes and yes. I actually can't wait. Dan will look great when he's ditched that shirt."

"Lace what's going on with you?" Georgia asked.

"I don't really know to be honest. We're going through a rough patch and even here I asked if he wanted to share a room and he said no. I don't want to seem clingy but I feel like he's pushing me out."

"Have you spoken to him about it?"

"No and I really want to but I don't know whether it's just too late."

"What started it all off?"

"I was spending some time with my family and Lauren as we've had a few changes and he didn't seem to care which annoyed me."

"I think what you both need to do is have a chat as nothing will get better otherwise."

"Yeah."

****Third Person****

Around the corner Sam, Pete, Diags and Gatsby were all playing on the beach.

"Sam how are you and Lace?" Pete asked.

"I don't really know to be honest. I think we're on the verge of splitting up really and I don't know what to do. She's been really distant and I just think she's not into it."

"Speaking to her though I just think she's had a lot of stuff going on." Diags said. "I think you need to speak to her before it's too late."

"I think it might be already. So I heard him and Shelby last night in his room."