Monkey

****Lacey's POV****

A couple of days later I had organised with Mario to meet his new finance at the local cafe. I had just been speaking to Lauren these past couple of days and she's been telling me about her and Jon's progress over since their date.

I decided to wear a denim skirt with a striped shirt with my classic sunglasses.

"You must be Becky." I said and gave her a hug before sitting down. "It's weird that yours about to get married and I've never met you."

"I've seen photos of you but putting a face to the Instagram profile is very good."

"So how are you two meeting? How did he propose? Come on I need all the details. I can remember him being an awkward teenager in school."

"It was so romantic. We were on holiday and and in the middle of nowhere and he proposed." She explained and I could see the happiness on both of their faces. "He's definitely turned into a gentleman."

"Is this forever then?"

"Definitely." Mario said. "Do you want me to order you a drink?"

"Please, my normal." I said and then he left. "I can literally see the love flowing from you both."

"Haha. So what about you? Do you have a man in your life?"

"No. I've only been back for a couple of days and it feels like all the lads in Essex have complications. There are no lads and I could get with a have no agg."

"Maybe someone away from the scene would be good for you."

"Yeah but then it's hard because I spend so much time filming and I don't want them to feel exposed."

"What are you ladies talking about?" Mario said as he sat back down.

"Lacey was just saying how she doesn't have a man."

"You'll find your Prince Charming sooner or later."

"I hope so."

*****

I made my way out of the cafe after promising to catch up with them both soon and made my way home to get changed for a walk. I decided on a long sleeved jacket and some sports leggings.

I made my way into the park and my walk slowly turned into a jog. I was halfway through when I spotted Georgia, Tommy, Yaz and James.

"Lacey." Tommy shouted as he noticed me. "Come over here."

"Hello guys." I said and sat down next to them. "What are you all doing here?"

"We've come out to celebrate Monkey's birthday." Georgia said. "What are you doing?"

"Decided that I needed to come out and enjoy the fresh air. It's so nice out here" I said and then turned to James and Yaz. "How are you two liking living together?"

"I love it. She's made the place so nice and I basically just live there and she does all the work."

"He doesn't do anything around the house." Yaz continued. "I kid you not he washed a cup the other day and it came back dirtier than it started."