Chapter 3 - bury a friend...

Step on the glass, staple your tongue (ahh)
Bury a friend, try to wake up (ah ahh)
Cannibal class, killing the son (ahh)
Bury a friend, I wanna end me

•••
Double update and a gory chapter, enjoy
•••

"Prove you will." He simply said.

"How?"

"Up to you." Just like that, Felix was gone.

And now that I was looking at the gravestones, I saw blood stains.. and I was not going to look where Felix was dumped.

"Sean!" I jumped in horror and looked at the gate. "Sean why are you in the graveyard?" Peej stood in front of me now.

"I don't know, I was just walking and suddenly I was standing here.." I lied.

Now that I think about it.. if Felix went to my school and he was on the news for being murdered,, how the hell is he showing his face?

Then I remembered that he can take form as anyone or anything.

That's horrifying.

"That's stupid, Sean, let's go."

"No, I want to stay here a bit longer.. stay with me?" I nudged him.

"Why here?"

So no one can hear his screams.

"It's quite peaceful.. I hang out here all the time."

"Really? Where is everyone that usually visits their families?"

No where around to see your dead body laying across these graves.

"Not really a busy day I guess.." I began walking deeper into the graveyard, near the forest. He followed me instinctively.

"Weird, I'm getting the strangest feeling.."

Me too Peej. I can't stop these thoughts of wanting to murder you. I really don't want to. I can't. You're my bestfriend.

"Yeah same" I began, "maybe it's the fact that we're in a graveyard?" I laughed and Peej joined.

Fuck I want to carve a permanent smile in that perfect little face of yours.

No! Stop! I don't want to kill him. He's my bestfriend and I love the guy.

"Yeah we should leave soo-... Oh—

Blood blood blood blood

"What? I'm just stabbing" I cleared my throat, "stalling I mean!" I laughed as I stared at Peej's blank face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He slowly looked down and I did to.

I stared at the knife in horror. Covered in blood and buried deep in my friend.

"W-Why?" Peej asked as he fell back.

Oh my god

I killed him.

No...

Wait

What if he lives and tells the cops that I stabbed him? I can't go to jail! I have a long life to live!

"I'm sorry.." I told him as I crawled on top of him, "you're one of my closest friends."

I began stabbing him repeatedly. His screams and scratches were one of the things I was never going to forget. He tried fighting. He tried getting me off him but I continued stabbing him. Stabbing him and slashing him. Making sure he couldn't possibly survive this.

Making sure he was dead.

"Sean pl-please.."

Still alive..

"I'm sorry to do this Peej" I crawled off, picked him up to his feet, and stood behind his shaking self, "no hard feelings" I finally cut his throat open and let his lifeless body hit the ground.

Feels good..

I wiped the blood off my face but I ended up only smearing it.

"Sean.." I turned around, ready to stab the person behind me, and saw Felix.

"I-I did it.."

We stared in silence.

"Bury your friend."

"What? But he should be left out for everyone." Felix stared at me with a look I couldn't put my finger on.

"He's your friend."

"You're right.." I mumbled. I began feeling nauseous and feeling myself being weak.

There's something wrong.

Something just happened that wasn't supposed to happen. Something bad.

Did someone die?

Did I just kill someone?

Who would kill someone? That's terrible! I'd never do such a thing.

"Sean?" I felt my body sway and my vision get blurry, "Sean!" And suddenly I was on the floor.

This terrible pain was in my chest and I was shaking. Tears were streaming down my face. I couldn't breathe. I tried but they were short breaths. Almost none existent.

Who could murder someone and leave them? Especially being their friend!

How disgusting.

I'd never do that.

"Felix I-I c-can't b-breathe.." I panicked.

"You're having a panic attack.. listen to my voice, it'll be okay, you'll be fine." Felix assured me.

You know? For someone worse than satan.. he cares a lot.

For someone like me.

Pathetic.

A kid with mommy issues and bad grades in school. Someone who has never even kissed a boy.

A boy?

Someone that doesn't even know he's in love. Well, until he met a slim, blue eyed, demon that only wants his soul.

Now, is that love?

A kid that doesn't have much friends and just killed one of his only.

A kid who has never touched drugs in his life or watched a sexual video.

Maybe looked at a couple shirtless guys to get off but that's all!

He was innocent!

Now he's going to hell because some demonic boy decided to ruin his life for no reason.

Now, is that love?

"I-I need water.." I stuttered out.

Felix suddenly had water in his hand and was pouring it in my mouth.

...

"Sean? Open your eyes." Felix.

"What? Where am I? Where's Peej?"

"It's fine, you're home, and I took care of that.. no one will ever find him." I stared blankly at Felix.

I felt this strong feeling. Something bad. I felt overly attached to the demon. Obsessed.

Obsessed.

I need him. Him only. His touch. His everything. I just need him! He won't ever leave me! How could he?

When he wants my soul so bad~

He'll never leave with me having this delicious soul I refuse to give up just yet.

Looks like pretty boy will have to wait to feast on this..

Because I'm too busy with wanting him that I'm not ready to cough up something so

Delicious.

"Felix, I killed my best friend."