Missing Marinette.

Start from the beginning

Father just huffed. Typical.

______

Marinette was currently in her workroom, designing the last piece of her friends' dress. Once she was done, she instantly grabbed her phone and dialled the caller.

"It's Chloe Bourgeois!" The voice at the other end spoke.

"Hey Chloe. It's Marinette. Just called to let you know that your dress is ready and you can come over to check it out."

"Thank you so much Marinette. I'll come by in around an hour, I've got some meetings to attend to but right after that I'll be at the Gabriel Industry."

"Sure. See you then." Marinette said, receiving a 'bye' from Chloe and they both hung up.

Marinette dived into her chair and closed her eyes.

I was walking to my room when I bumped into that cow. Ugh! Out of all people.

"Watch where your going Dupain Cheng!" That voice made my ears explode.

I glared at Lila, not knowing what to say. I took a moment and stared at her clothes. A buttoned up black jumpsuit and black pump heels. Her hair was all back in a ponytail. She, out of all the days she tried to look good, looked alright today. Simple and classic.

"What? Can't take my beauty? I know, I couldn't, myself when I looked in the mirror. Unlike a cheapskate like you. Where'd you get your clothes from? The dumpster?"

"OK. That was the most lamest insult ever." I told her bluntly.

"Whatever. All I know is I look FAB! Sorry to burst you but I'm not lesbian, especially not lesbian to you."

"You know you should try it."

"And why should I do that when I could have men falling at my feet?"

"That's the point. You wont have any men to fawn over you for that type of style. I mean you look ok today but normally you look like as if your going to battle." I spoke. "Oh and the circus clown called today wanting to speak to you, apparently he wanted his face back." I insulted her with a witty comeback.

She was now burning with flames. GREAT!

"P-lease. Have you seen what you're wearing? Did you check the mirror?"

"Yes I did. Besides I'm not wearing anything that bad." It was true, I wasn't. Now that I'm a single lady, I can hang out with anyone. I was wearing a white belly top and black jeans with black flats and my hair was in a ponytail. "At least I have better fashion sense than you do."

"That's the funniest joke I heard all day." She laughed. "I heard you and Adrien broke up.." She said, circling me like predator and prey.

Marinette decided to calm herself with some nice and warm tea, just the way she liked it. So, as she made her way down to the cafeteria and ordered her tea, she accidentally bumped into a worker and they both fell on the floor.

"I AM SO SORRY!" Marinette apologised, not intending to do her mistake.

"It's ok." The person who bumped into Marinette said. As they opened their eyes, they couldn't help but to let a gasp slip through their lips. Marinette was still rubbing her head from the fall, her eyes were still clenched closed that is until they fluttered open when she heard a gasp.

"Adrien!" Marinette's eyes widened but then narrowed stubbornly.

"Hey Marinette." Adrien said awkwardly. He got up from the ground and extended his hand for the damsel to take.