18.

171.

Being the last human alive isn't too bad. I just wish my hungry neighbours would leave me alone.

172.

There was a knock on my door. Something inside told me not to open the closet.

173.

I sit in this crowded theater, all my life I've been a nobody, a reject, an empty, self-loathing blank. "Time for all of that to change," I say to no one in particular, pulling out the guns from under my coat.

174.

There was a photo of me sleeping on beautiful red silk on my phone. What I don't know is how the phone got into the coffin with me.

175.

I stared at the picture of me emblazoned on the screen of the mobile phone, wracking my brain to try to understand how it got there. Human technology has often proved to be an ally of mine but I've never before encountered a mobile that could take pictures of demons.

176.

At the expense of the last of their ammunition, the lumbering beast collapsed. Too bad the hunting party couldn't spare a moment while patting each other on the back to notice it's mother had witnessed the whole display.

177.

Before I could react, the man produced an ax from his long coat and brought it to rest on the table before me. I carefully chose my words before saying, "Even with a receipt, I cannot give give you a refund with all those blood stains."

178.

My eyes were glued to the scarring images in the horrifying scrapbook I found at my new neighbours house. As I flipped towards the end of the book I noticed that there was a blank spot with today's date written below it.

179.

Before my parents left town for the weekend, they tucked my in, locked my bedroom door, and told me that there was nothing to be afraid of: the monsters had no way of getting inside the house. If they had stayed a second later they would have heard his laughter from inside the closet.

180.

The voices won't stop bothering me to let them free. Maybe it's time to go into the basement and shut them up once and for all.