14.

131.

The smell of my own charring flesh fills my nose as the muffler coughs out it's last dying gasps. My only hope is someone seeing my hand, that I'm hoping is still stuck in the guardrail above.

132.

My daughter walked up to me asking, "Mommy, who is that man behind you?" I turned with an uneasy feeling, to find no-one standing there, looked back to her there was nothing there and there was nothing left but the teddy bear she was just holding covered in blood.

133.

I used to love hearing those sounds; the bathroom door opening, my girlfriend playfully drumming her fingernails on the sink, and the flat screech of the shower curtain pulling back before she stepped in to join me. But hearing those drumming nails now, as I'm showering before bed on the night of her funeral, stirs up altogether new feelings.

134.

The mirror had been left to me by my late aunts estate, stored in the attic and covered in paper. I stared at my reflection, feeling something...off... but not knowing what - when my reflection winked at me.

135.

I breathe in the gas and count back from my ten to get my tonsils removed, "Looks like little Timmy is finally going to get a new heart, and I get a new car." I hear the doctor say as I fall into the void.

136.

I had often had a slightly irrational fear of being stalked or having someone show up in the backseat of my car after leaving a bad relationship, so I got a smaller car for sense of security. The day I stopped carrying pepper with my newfound courage, a soft breath tickled the hairs on my neck with a soft "found you."

137.

Last night, I had a nightmare that I'd lost both my legs in a gruesome car accident. The I realised it was only a memory.

138.

I used to be considered the evil twin, But now I'm considered an only child.

139.

Everyone complimented my disfigured mask last Halloween, full of hairy puss and scars. But they didn't know, when I went home, there was nothing to remove.

140.

All I could do was stare as I watched my father wrap his hands around my mothers neck. But he was already dead, and soon, she would be, too.