Chapter 9

Third POV

After Naruto and Sasuke were finished with the conditions, Sasukes team came back to the room. Karin and Suigetsu were still a little jumpy and nervous being around the couple, I mean, who wouldn't ? Uchiha Sasuke, the last Uchiha and an S-rank criminal, and Uzumaki Naruto, Jinchuuriki of Kuuybi and a missing nin, together, in the same room, raven loving the blonde, and the blonde hating the raven. Who knows what would happen ?

"Team Taka, Naruto agreed staying here, with us, on the condition that we protect him from some nins after him. Is everything understood." Sasuke told the three that just entered the room, it wasn't really a question, more like a command to behave and not bitch about it.

"But Sasuke, are you sure, he seems quite hateful ? What if.." Suigetsu didn't get to finish the sentence, because Naruto interrupted me.

"One of the conditions also were that I wouldn't try to escape nor harm you in any way. Except if you're really annoying the shit out of me." He told the team. Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo really didn't want to get killed so they wouldn't annoy the blond.

"Naruto-koi, that will not happen." Sasuke added to Naruto's declare with a sigh, but on the inside he was so anxious but happy. Anxious because he has to make Naruto love him again, and happy because the love of his life just agreed on staying with them.

Naruto just hmmphed and glared at the team.

"But aisubeki, you have to wear this just in case." Sasuke told the blonde, and showed him a ankle bracelet.

"What the heck is that, I'm not wearing that !" The blonde denied and Karin was confused by the bracelet made of leather, that was glowing with some weird looking chakra.

"Sasuke, what is that ? It feels strange." She asked.

"It restrains chakra enough that he won't escape nor will he have the advantage on you, if you're stupid enough to annoy him." He answered her. Naruto glared at the Uchiha.

Naruto POV

'I'm so not gonna wear that thing, how am I supposed to escape here then ?'

'Kit, just take the damn thing, and we'll train in your mindscape at nights, so you can escape when you're stronger. It'll take longer, but we'll be out of here.' Kurama told me, and I had to agree, sure, it would take longer, and Sasuke could control me better, but I won't stay here longer that I have to.

I growled at the stupid raven holding the ankle bracelet, and decided to let him put the thing on. He hummed in agreement with himself probably and the two of Sasuke's team let out a sigh of relief.

'They seem to be afraid of me.'

'Who wouldn't ?'

I stood up, and Sasuke told me that it was late, so we would just eat something and go to bed. Jugo, Karin and Suigetsu left the room again, and I turned to Sasuke who had been staring me.

"Where do I sleep then ?" I asked him. He grinned at me. 'Oh no. This can't be good. Crap !'

"We only have four rooms, so you'll have to sleep with me." 'What ?!'

"I'm not gonna sleep in the same bed with you, teme !" I hissed at him.

"You have to sunshine, I promise I won't do anything that you don't like." He reasoned. I sighed in defeat.

"Okay, but I will kick you if your annoying."

"I will try not to be annoying." He said with his stupid smirk.

"So are we gonna go eat or what ?" I asked with a bored tone. He nodded and led the way. The cottage was big, a huge kitchen with a table in the middle of the room, where sat the three that left the room earlier.

"Do we even have anything to eat ?" Karin asked Suigetsu. The shark teethed creep just shrugged, and I sighed, and went to the cabinets and the fridge. Everyone were looking at me.

Sasuke POV

"What are you doing ?" I asked the beautiful teen that was searching the cabinets. We didn't know how to cook, so we just bought some groceries, and eat something, that sometimes even I wouldn't call food.

"What does it look like Uchiha, clearly you don't know how to cook, so I have to. I'm hungry. So sit down and shut up." He said and was doing something on the stove. I just nodded in astonishment and sat down with the rest of the hungry shocked teens waiting for the food.

After a while of utter silence, Naruto cooking silently while we were still staring at him. I decided to ask about his amazing looking cooking talent.

"How do you know how to cook ?"

"How do you think any other would learn dumbass, by cooking a lot."

"Yes, but when and where ?" I insisted, I wanted to know pretty much everything that had happened to him while I left him. I sighed,

"You sure ask a lot of questions..." He didn't turn around to us, just kept on stirring some meat on the stove. The he continued. "...I learned when I left the village, and I was in some village, where were a nice old lady who taught cooking skills to me after seeing my 'condition'." He murmured the last part to himself but we heard him.

"What condition ?" I kept on asking.

"Just that I kinda had malnutrition and weren't eating that healthy when I left." He answered quietly.

'I caused that too didn't I ?' I asked myself and hated myself more.

'Of course it was you, you left him, we left his delicious ass back at Konoha for our brother.'I was shocked to hear the creepy voice inside my mind. 'Who are you ?'

'Do you must keep asking stupid questions, I'm you inner perv. Did you forget me ?'

'Oh no, not you again.' I shutted my 'inner perv' and looked at my angel. A dangerous one, but still my angel.

"I'm sorry aisubeki."

He just hummed, and ignored me. Then he was ready with the food, and handed the plates to us and we digged in to the food. It was delicious. Everyone thanked him for the good meal, but he just ignored everything and ate.

Karin, Jugo and Suigetsu left after eating, with full stomachs and happy faces. Naruto was done eating and he cleaned the plates and the table.

"Let's go to sleep. I'll show you the way." He nodded, and we were on our way to my bedroom. I was internally screaming, because I get to sleep with him. When we were at my rooms door, I pushed it open, and gave Naruto fresh clothing to sleep in from my cabinet.

It was black silk pyjama pants, and a white t-shirt. It was really big on him, but it made him look really cute. He huffed and slided under the bed sheets. I did that too.

"Sleep well, Naruto-koi."

"The same Uchiha."

I was so happy. Will he forgive me, and love me again? Will he let me mend his broken heart while trying to mend mine ? I hope so. And with that both of us drifted to blissful dreams.

AN//: Yo, my wonderful readers !

Teme=Narutos nickname for Sasuke, meaning you in kinda threatening manner ya know ?

I hope you enjoyed.

Peace out,

Naru__chan