"How am I supposed to eat this shit?"

The next day I decided to bring him lunch as a "Thank you for saving my ass". And after he denied it, I ate it and brought him lunch the next day, threatening to keep bringing him lunch until he accepts it. He denied and after bringing lunch to him for the third time this week (I had found him trying to hide with the rest of the delinquents) he accepted it.

He nearly snatched the small bento from my hands and sat down grumbling to himself about how much of an annoying and pushy woman I was. After everyone had left the area I sat down next to Jotaro and watched as he opened the box. His surprised face said it all.

"How m I supposed to eat this shit?"

"What do you mean? Have you never had Italian?" I took the box from his hands and began taking apart the components to describe the lunch I'd prepared. "This is Farfelle and you usually eat it with the sauce in that container." I picked it up and poured the sauce on top of the farfalle pasta and vegetables. I handed the dish to him and gave him a fork that he proceeded eye strangely. "You don't exactly look like your from the motherland so I'm sure you've eaten with a fork before."

"Oh? And what about my features says I'm a fat American or a Mafioso."

"I've never seen a pure Japanese boy with Blue eyes and a Blond mother."

He took a bite while keeping his accusing gaze on me. Like I had poisoned him or something.

"And how do you know my mother is blonde?"

"I saw her drop off your bag once. You're so cruel to her Jotaro-san." He shook his head and continued eating.

"Don't call me that."

"Then what should I call you?"

"How about we avoid running into each other so we won't have to figure that out?"

"Jotaro-san you're so mean to me." I teased. He finished his lunch and handed the box back to me. We both stood up and I placed the box back into my bag. Before he could leave I caught his sleeve which caused him to turn and look at me.

"Listen, I'm not one of your fangirls so I'm not delusional. I don't see us going anywhere but I do have a mission of my own and I think you're the key to finishing it." I let go of him and he turns to face me. "You are not by any means entitled to fulfill my request, but If you don't... I'll be forced to fulfill it on my own. I'm not sure you'll like that."

"Just who do you think you're threatening?" He took a step towards me, probably fully ready to get rid of me with no questions asked. His eyes flared as he looked down at me.

"I-I need to see your back." 

"You're fucking insane and I'm leaving." He announced, taking his steps away from my much smaller and much angrier form. I balled my fists shaking my head. Why can't he just show me! I'll stop bothering him if he does. Doesn't he understand that?

"Don't take me lightly Jotaro-san," I said with a shaky breath."I will confirm my suspicions if it's the last thing I do!" I yelled at him. He continued walking and waved me off without even a glance.

__________

Listen listen listen. I've acquired new information. If you don't want spoilers for Steel Ball Run please do not read any longer. I do have a question at the end tho.

-

WTF DO YOU MEAN THERE'S GONNA BE ANOTHER ZEPPELI BOY? I deadass thought they were all dead and gone but I got spoiled somehow and now people are just pulling Zeppeli's outta there ass! But then I remembered Caesar had brothers and sisters so maybe he's one of their kids. NOW MY STORY IS FUCKED. Not really but I'm mad I got spoiled. 

On a different note, Since Jotaro is from the greatest period of human history (The 80's) I was thinking maybe I would start adding some music from that time. Especially some Toshinobu Kubota (his favorite artist). Ain't nobody as stuck in the past as I am

P.S. Giorno fic?