I looked at him shocked. Mr Rakesh glared our hands and said, "I should go" as he left the cabin, shlok brust into laughter, "I like when peoples look at us like that."

I pulled my hand away from his hold, "just shut up shlok. It's not funny. He is my boss."

He told with gritted teeth, "he was now I am your boss. Do you care what he would think about us?"

"Yeah, shlok, he was.... He is... He always." I told him anger.

"But why?"

"I am here because of him. He is my supervisor, trainer and supporter. I am respect him a lot. He supports me when I need." I looked at him and asked, "are you jealous?"

He nodded, "I am jealous of him who got your attention. By the way you have fantasy to old man. "

"You don't need to be. He is like my brother." I told him gritted teeth. "You know how much I hate my brother what he did to me  that's why I don't compare anyone with my brother. But I wished I have a brother like him."I run my hands on my face.

I heard his laugh, "he is like your brother. Then I don't need to be jealous." He took my both hands in his hands, "you know how much I am protective for you." 

I shook my head, "I am not child."

He gave me his mocking smile, "I know. You are now a mother of five years old son. I am sorry I was not there with you when you needed." He was upset.

I told him with smile,  "It's not your fault. It was my decision."

"Why did you run away?" He asked with looking in my eyes. I couldn't tell him lie that's why I kept silent. He broke the silence, "it's ok kavya. I will wait when you tell me yourself." I nodded with weak smile.

Shlok told me with bright smile, "by the way, I am going tomorrow. If you need anything, you know I am a call away." I nodded.

I told my boss everything. He understood but he warned me there was a rumour about shlok and me. I know everyone likes to gossips in our society specially high profile people. I sincerely don't care about anything.

Shlok occasionally visited company. It was recovering its previous losses. Shlok was funny, creative and careless for everything. He never took anything seriously that's why I like him a lot. I am glad that shlok is with me now. I know I can't share my all problems with him. It's feeling amazing if you have anyone with your side when you need it.
…..............

It was Sunday evening. I was preparing dinner while Aahan was studying in his study room. The door bell rang and I saw towards wall clock. It's 7pm. I have no many friends. They call before coming.

I opened the door and shocked to look him, "what are you doing here?"

He smirked, "it's not good manners to talk like it with your guests." I raised my eyes and he stepped inside my home. I closed door and he was looking my home, "your house is amazing."

I thanked him and he sat comfortably into sofa. I was irritated with his behaviors. I asked him, "can you explain?" I sat another one seated sofa.

"Actually, I want to meet Aahan and I know you don't want that's why I am here. By the way you are behaving as I catch you with your boyfriend." He gave me his mocking smile.

"Shut up shlok. Aahan is here. What will he think if he hears?" I scolded him.

He raised his hands with surrender and murmured, "sorry, what are you cooking? I know I am uninvited guests. And I have no shame to ask for joining dinner to you."