13

O M N I S I C E N T

"What you trynna do bro? Because i'm with all that shit" Leek told Sincere, who was walking out the bathroom in the hospital room after putting his clothes on.

"Only thing i wanna do right now is find my kids nothing else" Sincere sighed rubbing his head that was hurting.

"Alright thats what we gonna do and we gone start with Kyrie because thats who behind this shit" Leek said

"And how you know?" Sincere asked putting his shoes on.

"Nigga its obvious! Something happened to Jai now all of a sudden this shit start happening" Leek responded.

"ion know what that nigga Dre on but he visited Teeasia today and he aint been around for years so ion know what he popping back up for" Leek added.

Sincere looked up at Leek and scrunched his face up "tee up?"

"Yeah she just woke up NiNi in there with her" leek responded

Sincere nodded and walked out the room with leek behind him, he woke up a while ago, his injuries weren't that bad. The doctors gave him the medicines he needed for any pain he may have been having, and he was good to go.

When Leek and Sincere walked into Teeasia's hospital room, they seen her laying on the hospital bed crying and NiNi was standing next too her.

Leek lowly sucked his teeth "i'm tired of this cry baby ass motherfucker" he mumbled

"Shut up" Sincere mumbled low but loud enough for only leek to hear.

"Why are you crying tee?" Sincere asked

Tee sniffled and looked up at him with a mug "my fucking kids are missing thats why the fuck i'm crying!"

Sincere scrunched his face up, he opened his mouth to say something but decided against it.

"You know what i'm tired of you doing this shit every time something happens i'm real fucking tired of it!" Sincere said.

"Doing what? What the fuck am i doing?" Teeasia asked

"YOU KEEP SNAPPING ON ME AND SHIT LIKE I'M THE CAUSE OF THIS!" Sincere yelled

"YOU ARE! IF I NEVER MET YOUR STUPID ASS I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION! I WISH IT WAS YOU THAT DIED INSTEAD OF MY COUSIN! THEN NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING!" Teeasia yelled back.

The room got silent, NiNi and leek stared at Teeasia shocked, and Sincere stared at her with a hurt look on his face.

Those words right there, actually hurt him. It would be words he could not ever let go.

"YO FUCK YOU! If you wanna be honest YOU the fucking reason we in this situation! YOU left Sianna by herself, ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT! YOU DID WHATEVER IT IS YOU DID TO JAI AND IF YOU WOULDVE JUST LET ME HANDLE THAT SHIT THIS WOULD NOT BE FUCKING HAPPENING!" Sincere yelled.

"I-" Teeasia stopped and stared at Sincere not even knowing what to say next. "Just...just get the hell out! Leave!"

"see you wanna beef right now instead of finding our kids you fucking childish bro grow the fuck up!" Sincere said. 

"HOW-"

"Tee just fucking chill !" NiNi said.

"Y'all need to worry about this later, right now y'all need to focus on finding Jr and Sianna" Leek said.

Tee and Sin looked at eachother at the same time and rolled their eyes.

"why was dre here?" Leek asked.