For a moment he lay staring at me with want in his eyes but then he leaned his face close to my ear
"I'm ready for seconds how about you?" He murmured in my ear.
The sound of his sexy voice gave me chills and I knew I wanted him. I pushed him onto his back and immediately lay on top of him claiming his mouth passionately. I could feel his cock was already hard. After a moment I sat astride him and took his cock inside me. As I moved up and down on him he groaned
"Fuck! Oh fuck! Yes just like that." and it turned me on even more.
I couldn't get enough of him right now. As he pushed his hips from the bed to be further inside me I gasped. This man really knew what he was doing. I carried on working him for a few minutes while he writhed beneath me and then suddenly without warning he somehow managed to pull me down to him and roll us over at the same time so he was now on top. He intertwined our fingers and raised my hands above my head as he thrust hard inside me.
"Now it's my turn to be in charge." he rasped and it made me quiver inside.
I could feel his sweaty body moving against mine and it was the sexiest thing in the world. I was so turned on my head started to spin as I felt myself reach the top.  "Oh God Chris I'm coming." I moaned.
"Enjoy it baby and then I'm gonna make you come again." he whispered into my ear and I knew that he could.

As I came his thrusts changed. They had been hard and deep but now he slowly pulled out until he nearly left me and then pushed inside until he had nothing left to give. As he did that he nibbled on my ear lobe and straight away I could feel the sensations inside me rising again.
"Oh God Chris" I muttered breathily.
He carried on doing the same thing until I couldn't take it anymore.
He seemed to know what I was thinking
"Are you ready to come again?"
"Yes! Yes!" I almost screamed.
With that he thrust hard inside me and kept slamming against me until I came with a scream, my body almost leaping from the bed as I did. At that moment he let out an almost animal like growl and I felt him come inside me. After a few final jerks his body fell limp on top of me. We were both gasping for air after such an explosive end and it took a few minutes before either of us could speak. After a little while Chris spoke
"Want a beer from the mini bar?" He asked
"Yes please." I giggled "All that activity has made me kinda thirsty."

He rolled his eyes as he got out of bed and walked naked across the room to the fridge in the corner. I watched him as he went, there wasn't anything about his body that wasn't sexy I decided. As he turned back towards me with a beer in each hand he frowned "What are you looking at?" he asked.
"Just you."
He held his arms out to the side
"Like what you see do you?" he grinned.
"Oh yes!" I told him.
He came back into bed and he passed me my beer and settled back against his pillows. He placed his arm behind his head and took a long swig from his bottle. He looked so relaxed. We slowly drank our beers. When we'd finished I placed my bottle on the cupboard.
"I think I might take a shower before I settle down." I told him.
"Yeah me too." he said winking as he said it.
I gave him a playful shove and he wrapped his arms around me giving me as kiss as he did
"What?" he teased.
"Aren't you satisfied yet?" I asked jokingly
"Hmmmm....." was the only answer I got. I laughed and gave him a quick kiss before jumping out of and running into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and climbed inside, the warm water running over my back felt amazing. I'd only been stood under the water a minute or two when I heard a knock on the door and Chris' voice call
"Need any help to wash your back?"
"I guess I could use a hand."
Chris stepped in behind me. He got soap on his hands and started to lather up my back. It felt so good having his hands caress my body like that. I let my head fall forward as his hands made their way to my neck.
"My turn." and he passed me the soap and turned so I could do the same for him. As I ran my hands over his back he sighed happily. The tattoo on his back wasn't as nice as the ones on his arms I decided as I ran my hands over it. The water washed the soap from his back and I kissed his neck. He turned and immediately took my lips. We stood wrapped in each other's arms, our tongues dancing as the water ran all over us and I had to admit it was quite hot.

Slowly our kiss deepened and I ran my hands down Chris' back onto his ass and gently kneaded it. He gasped slightly against my lips. Then things started to hot up between us he turned me around and slid his hands around me and onto my breasts. As he played with them he pushed himself against me and I could feel that he was hard. One of his hands slid down my stomach and onto my clit and I inhaled deeply at his touch. His fingers worked their magic and he slowly pushed his cock against me rubbing his tip against my wet back. I heard him moan softly and it made butterflies flutter within me.
"Are you ready for me?" he asked quietly.
"Yes." I answered softly.
His hand left my breast and he took his cock and carefully slipped it inside from behind. His slow, gentle strokes started and his hand returned to my breast and squeezed gently while his other remained on my clit. His gentle fingering was making sensations go wild, and his cock moving inside turned me on even further. I put my hands against the wall to steady myself it was all so intense. Gradually I could feel his thrusts quicken as his breathing became heavier and I knew he was really starting to enjoy himself. The thought that he'd always wanted me this much made me shiver. But he was here, he was inside me and I could feel how much he was turned on so I just knew that it was true. I took a shuddery breath as I felt myself getting close.
"God you turn me on." I told him.

I heard him groan as I spoke and felt him start to pound a little harder while his fingers on my clit moved a little faster. I raised myself onto my tiptoes as I came closer to the top while Chris pushed deeper and deeper. Suddenly with one last, hard thrust he gasped and I felt his body shudder against mine. I was so close now everywhere was tingling. Chris pulled me hard back against him while his fingers danced on my clit.
"Just let go." he murmured
And I did. My whole body quaked and I gasped for breath as the orgasm rushed over me.
"That's it baby." Chris said as he kissed my neck.
After a few aftershocks I felt limp in his arms. He slid from inside me, then gently turned me round and tenderly took me in his arms. We stood under the water together for a few more minutes letting the water wash away the signs of sex. After a while Chris kissed my cheek.
"I think it's probably time we got some sleep. We have a gig to prepare for tomorrow." He turned off the water, stepped from the shower, took a towel from the rail and wrapped it around him before taking another and handing it to me.

When we were both dry we tiredly crawled into bed. As we settled down Chris snuggled up to my back and lay his arm over me. He kissed my shoulder as I said to him
"Goodnight Chris. Thank you for today, it was just perfect."
"Goodnight beautiful. It was my pleasure."