Chapter 19

Mia's POV

The gig went well and I loved being on stage with Chris. I couldn't wait for the next one on Saturday. When it was over Chris made me take a bow with him and then I left him to the fans while I put the guitar in it's case and then waited at the edge of the stage for him to finish.

After a few minutes one of the staff showed me to a room and brought me a beer so I could wait for Chris in comfort. I'd almost finished my drink when the door opened and he walked in. His smile shone as he walked towards me and I stood to meet him. As he reached me he wrapped me in his arms and without any hesitation kissed me. My heart raced as the kiss deepened and he pulled me tight against him. I let my hands wander over his back and I could feel how muscular his body was.
He leaned back a little and looked deep into my eyes
"I have missed you so much." He said
"I've missed you too." I answered
I closed the gap and took his lips once more. As our tongues danced I felt his hands stroke up my back and into my hair causing shivers to run down my spine. The kiss was so intense it was making me breathless. Suddenly we heard the door open.
"Oh God! Sorry!" A voice said behind us.
"It's fine" Chris called as we both giggled and blushed.
He let go of me and turned to the young man dressed in black who had just entered the room.
"Erm...I...I just came in to see if you needed anything." he mumbled not sure where to look.
"Nope! We're fine." Chris answered grinning.
"OK" he said and turned to leave but Chris stopped him
"Actually would you mind calling us a cab."
"Sure thing" he replied as he almost fled from the room.

Chris turned back to me and we both started to laugh.
"How about we head back to the hotel and order food to eat in my room? Then you can tell me exactly how you came to be here a whole day earlier than I expected. Hang on a minute......you haven't even got a room for tonight..."
"It's all under control." I told him grinning "Christine helped me arrange it all."
"Oh did she now....." he said giving me a wink "Well remind me to thank her when we get home."
I helped Chris get his things together and then we took the cab back to the hotel. I thought my room was nice but Chris' room was amazing.
"Wow!" I said as I looked around.
"I would have booked a room like this for you but this was the last one they had available." He blurted out sounding a bit embarrassed.
"Are you kidding me? My room is wonderful. Far nicer than anywhere I've stayed before anyway." I smiled at him.
"Well I'm happy to swap if you want."
"It's OK I'll just hang out here with you." I said and smiled at him
He grinned at me as he walked over, took me in his arms
"I'd like that. I'd really fucking like that." He said

He kissed me gently at first, small, teasing kisses which gradually became deeper. My heart raced with every touch. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. I wanted to feel every inch of him against me, to feel his warmth, to feel his body pressed against me. As we tasted each other's mouths our hands explored each other's bodies and as my hands ran down his back and onto his ass he groaned quietly. I could feel him starting to get hard against me and he tried to pull away so I wouldn't notice. But I wanted to feel the effect I was having and just held him tighter.
"Don't move away..." I whispered.
I felt his body relax against me as he gave in to the feelings and I pressed my lips against his desperate for another kiss.

As we came up for air he stepped back, took my hand and led me over to the bed. He sat and pulled me down beside him and then took me in his arms once more. As the kisses started again we lay back down onto the bed wrapped in each other's arms. Gradually the feelings inside me were rising and I knew I wanted this man. It felt so special being here, like this, with him and I realised that these feelings had always been missing between me and Taylor. There had never been love between us, only lust. What I had now, here with Chris felt like so much more.

As we kissed Chris moved me onto my back and then I watched as he raised himself above me. As he looked down at me he took a shaky breath like he was nervous about where this was going but I was certain now that this was right, being with him was right. I smiled and nodded slightly to show him I wanted this as much as he did.

Chris' POV
As we lay on the bed, kissing the desire inside me grew until I could hardly contain myself. But was this really the right thing to do? Having come this far the last thing I wanted to do was scare her off by moving too fast. I raised myself on my arms and looked down at her beautiful face. I could feel myself shaking as I took a breath not quite sure what to do next. I watched as Mia smiled and gave a slight nod. Tentatively I lean down and kissed her neck. I felt her lean her head back and heard her gasp. As I lowered myself down and continued kissing down her neck, I let my hands wander under the bottom of her shirt. Her skin was so soft beneath my fingers and I felt her arch her back slightly into my touch.

As my kisses reached the neck of her shirt I looked into her eyes and again I could sense her approval as I started to undo her buttons. As I revealed more of her body I felt my heart miss a beat. I couldn't believe I was actually here, doing this with her. I'd wanted her for so long. As I pushed her shirt open and kissed down her breasts I heard her moan. Her hands reached for my T shirt and she pulled it over my head. I felt her hands run down my bare chest and it gave me shivers.
I knelt above her and traced down her stomach to the button on her trousers. My hands were shaking as I undid it and then slid down the zip. I gently put my hands inside her trousers and pushed them from her hips. To see her lying before me in just her underwear gave me shivers. I'd never dared to believe I would ever have this moment. As my eyes followed the lines of her body up towards her face to meet her eyes I felt her hands undoing the buckle of my belt and then the button and zip of my jeans. I felt her slide her hands inside and rub my dick on the outside of my boxers and it made my whole body shudder with anticipation.

She pushed my jeans down as she held my gaze and as I felt her do the same to my boxers I couldn't wait anymore. I lowered myself on to her and took her mouth passionately. I wanted her so much right now. As the kiss eased I leaned back and looked into her eyes. I wanted to be inside her so badly but I was so afraid of screwing this up and losing her forever. I looked down she smiled and so with a trembling hand I slowly took my dick, pushed her panties aside and gently slid it inside her. With every careful stroke my desire grew. I watched her intently looking for any sign that she wanted to stop but there wasn't one. I saw nothing but enjoyment on her face and I started to relax at last.

I pushed gently inside her and with every stroke she arched her back to meet me. Her breathing was becoming heavy and I heard her start to moan. My strokes quickened as I could feel myself getting closer and I leaned down to take her lips with mine. She wrapped her arms around my back and I felt her nails drag along my skin. I gasped. I was so turned on by now I wasn't sure how much longer I could last. I thrust harder and deeper as she moved to take every stroke. I could hear her panting as she seemed to be getting close and the sound brought me even nearer to my climax. As the desire inside me grew I thrust a few more times until I felt my body start to twitch.
"Oh God, I'm sorry. I'm gonna come." I muttered.
I felt Mia tighten her grip on my back and pull me tighter against her as she groaned loudly. I felt her body shudder beneath me as she reached the top and I knew it was now OK for me to let go.
"Oh fuck Mia" I cried as I came and as I collapsed against her I felt her lips brush mine.

For a few moments we lay still, panting and then I rolled to one side and gently took her in my arms as I kissed the side of her head. "Fuck that was good." I muttered.
I saw Mia look down at me as she leaned on her elbow.
"I know" she grinned before kissing me tenderly and then laying her head on my chest.
I wrapped my arm around her and traced patterns on her back with my fingers as we lay together.
"I can't remember the last time I was this happy." I told her.
She looked up at me for a moment and smiled
"Neither can I" she replied.