Chapter One - The Beggining

Christmas is near.....

For almost all people they call this the day for joy and laughter.

But not for Adam.

For him Christmas is a day of pain and sadness. For him Christmas is the day he lost a huge part of him.

He was walking down the busy street of Los Angeles. All bundled in a black jacket a bonnet and a pink handmade scarf around his neck, he made his way to the L.A. Cemetery. The huge pile of snow is making it hard to reach his destination.

Feeling a bit lonely he put his headphones on and as if fate was mocking him, the voice of his former girlfriend played.

Listening to the lyrics, Adam can't stop his tears that were already racing down his face.

You don't care about me.

If you did you would let me go.

You will eventually, because you just don't care about me.

You don't care if I die.

If you did you would extend my life

I said it confidently but you just don't care about me.

When the music stopped, Adam looked around looking for that one certain tombstone.

Overwhelming emotions flooded his heart as rivers of tears rolled down his face. He kneeled down and hugged the cold stone in which 'Name: Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll Date of Birth: February 2 1977 Date of Death: December 25, 2014 Here lies the girl who loved that boy till the end' is engraved.

"I really cared about you, Shak. I'm sorry if I made you feel like your nothing when you mean so much to me. You don't deserve a guy like me. I don't deserve someone like you. You were so good to me and all I did is make you cry." Adam cried while punching the ground. The rain started to pour but Adam didn't care.

"I wish I could make it up to you. I wish I could make you happy. I should have done everything you wanted.......

But how can I make it up to you when you're not here anymore. Why did you have to die?! What am I saying? It's all my fault... I'm the reason why your not here anymore. I'm the one who killed you. If I didn't left you in that street.. Those bastards wouldn't harm you. It's all my fault. Im sorry Shak. Im so sorry."

--------

--------

  --------

--------

--------

That's all for the first chapter :3 This is the one shot turned to novel if you haven't read this yet check out the one shot collection or if you don't want spoilers then don't read that. Im still waiting for @Shakifan 's cover :3 Here ya go Janey :) Imma dedicate this to you when I got on my laptop.

Feedback anyone?