Hannah Entranced

Notice & Disclaimer: Part One has been changed from its original format to create a more enjoyable storyline. This story is for mature audiences and I am not responsible for anyone underaged who reads this. I would also like to state that I have no intent on offending anyone.

It was a usual afternoon in the Clifton household with 20-year-old Hannah spending her day sitting around watching T.V. dressed in a white crop top with some jeans. Her parents were gone for the weekend on vacation leaving her and her younger sister Jessica alone. Jessica who was 18 years old was up in her room finishing up on a book she had been reading for the past few weeks. This book was on the art of hypnosis and it taught her various methods and techniques to quickly get someone under and into a state where they could be given suggestions without hesitation. This was the day that she felt she was ready to try her new knowledge of hypnosis on Hannah. Once she finished reading, she walked downstairs to where Hannah was watching T.V.

"Hey Jess, whatcha up to?", Hannah asked."

"Oh, nothing much just reading a couple of books."

"Sounds boring, Hannah exclaimed, why don't you watch T.V. with me or doing something more interesting."

"This is perfect," Jessica thought to herself, "this is my chance to ask to hypnotize her."

"Hannah could you help me out with something I've been dying to try out?", Jessica implored.

"What would this something be?", Hannah question curiously.

"I'd like to try to hypnotize you"

Hannah bursts out with laughter and eventually contains herself.

"You're joking right, Jess? You think that stuff works?"

"Yeah and I can prove it works if you let me try it on you."

"Why would you even take interest in hypnosis and if it were to somehow work on me then what would you have me do, make me act like a chicken or possibly a dog?"

"It's a very intriguing and unique topic," Jessica explained, "and I thought you said hypnosis doesn't work so why would you be afraid of what you would be doing?"

"Ugh whatever," Hannah groaned, "I'll do it, but you better not have me do anything stupid."

"Don't worry, just enjoy the experience. All you need to do Hannah is to not resist and listen to my words."

"Ugh fine!"

Hannah laid down on the couch and Jessie began talking to her in a soothing and comforting voice.

"Just relax and let every part of your body melt into the couch. Let your mind drift away from where you don't have to think about anything except listening to my voice and going deeper into this blissful relaxation."

Jessica continued to bring Hannah into a deeper state of relaxation with various imaginations of scenery and breathing techniques. After ten minutes, Jessica had Hannah on the brink of a full hypnotic trance.

"Now Hannah, in a moment I'm going to down from 10 and the moment I reach one you will let go of everything and allows yourself to become completely entranced. You will only listen to my voice and do as I say without hesitation."

Jessica was getting more excited by the second and seeing Hannah helplessly slipping into her power was intoxicating.

"10...9...8...7...6 almost there...5...4...3...2," Jessica was getting excited.

"Obeying on...1!" Jessica yelled with delight.

Hannah went completely limp and her eyes rolled back into her head. She lay vulnerable and motionless waiting for Jessica's words which in her mind, were all she long for and obeyed. She felt helpless and incomplete without her commands and now only had one purpose in life which was to serve her sister. Hannah only saw Jessica as her mistress and as someone who could make decisions for her no matter what they were. The fact that their relationship as sisters only strengthened the trance Hannah was in. Now it was time for Jessica to start conditioning her helpless sister and she couldn't wait to get started.